• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khsora18

Hello everyone, I turned on the radio today and heard Jesse's new song "Leavin'" and it made me wonder... Will he continue to voice the role of Roxas in 358/2 Days? What about any other games Roxas may make an appearance in? I really hope so, I thought he was really good. I don't know if this has been a thread before sorry if it is.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes I think Jesse did a very good job and hope that he stays the voice of Roxas

Sexy Angel
Ya, i think he's going to be Ven's voiceactor too.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Wow....I didn't about Roxas and Jesse Mcartney!

Though I reckon he should continue

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ds can handle a voice system!?
Sweet but they probably will stick with him D:
Hell be ven too D:

C

Colours

Hello everyone, I turned on the radio today and heard Jesse's new song "Leavin'" and it made me wonder... Will he continue to voice the role of Roxas in 358/2 Days? What about any other games Roxas may make an appearance in? I really hope so, I thought he was really good. I don't know if this has been a thread before sorry if it is.

He will continue to play as roxas otherwise.

Sexy Angel
Yeh, I think so too. Ven and Roxas have the same voice right?

i dunno, it could happen, or Jesse could have been:

Shoop.gif

Ren

adios motherfucker
I was really surprised at how good of a job Jesse Mcartney did. I remember when everyone was hating on him before the game came out. XDD
I want him to come back and continue voicing Roxas, and Ven as well.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Since the japanese seiyu of Roxas is the same as Vens I'm sure that Jesse will follow suit.

bkmon

Never knew DS could handle that, but yeah I think he'll still be the voice actor for Roxas, maybe Ven, I don't know but Roxas for sure.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Jesse's perfect for the role of Roxas. They're both confused little boys who question who they are on a daily basis...:p lol. jp. But on the serious side I dont see why not. Jesse was pretty good.

K

khsora18

Since the japanese seiyu of Roxas is the same as Vens I'm sure that Jesse will follow suit.

There is no problem with everyone wanting him back the only problem is if he's willing to... that also goes for all the other celebrity actors in KH i hope they all return.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I favor him more than Hael, he sucked in comparison =P

There is no problem with everyone wanting him back the only problem is if he's willing to... that also goes for all the other celebrity actors in KH i hope they all return.

Well considering most of the actors from KH1 return to do their roles once again I don't see why not.
More money for Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back