• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Seriously? :angry: What're they thinking? That gradually destroys the character.

Hey, I liked Andrea Bowen! Maybe bringing Mandy Moore back would be a better idea, but if Mena Suvari is Aerith again, I'm going to...be very upset, because I love KH too much to boycott it.

K

khsora18

I hate when voice actors change it's terrible and it definately doesn't have the same feel to it, u kno?

K

khsora18

unless the voices are better/funnier/closer than the origanal

I only agree with that if you're talking in terms of the Disney characters. Like The Genie was played by Robin Williams in the movie and in the game he was played by Dan Castelanata or something like that... the only thing I know about him is that he does Homer Simpsons voice lol.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I only agree with that if you're talking in terms of the Disney characters. Like The Genie was played by Robin Williams in the movie and in the game he was played by Dan Castelanata or something like that... the only thing I know about him is that he does Homer Simpsons voice lol.

he's a great va, but i would still like robin williams.... i guess im happy that the main dis cast has their original va,s(actully the originals are dead so, the "familiar" VA's)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Hey, I liked Andrea Bowen! Maybe bringing Mandy Moore back would be a better idea, but if Mena Suvari is Aerith again, I'm going to...be very upset, because I love KH too much to boycott it.

I'm not judging her specifically, I haven't played Crisis Core yet (I'm getting it today actually *yay*). But, anyway, what I meant was that it's ridiculous to have 3 different VAs for one character.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's just not the same with Dan. Though, in his defense, he also did the genie in the 2nd Aladdin movie, so he's not just the 'new guy' doing it, but it still should have been only Robin Williams.

D

The KR3W
It would be great to see Jesse McCarthy return as his voice or have some one new come in like Jim Cummings.

K

khsora18

Yes.

Jim Cummings is better though.

Can I have a link to this video you watched? I'm interested.

Edit: Jesse McCartney has apparently signed on for 358/2 Days according to "ChaCha" a texting service which people research any question and answer them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back