• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Japanese Xbox Website Launches Kingdom Hearts 3 Page

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dout they would promete it in the Microsoft conference

A premature judgement. We haven't the slightest idea what Microsoft, Disney, and Square Enix have planned when it comes to promotion of these games. Microsoft promoted FFXIII and XIII-2 so anything can happen.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
A premature judgement. We haven't the slightest idea what Microsoft, Disney, and Square Enix have planned when it comes to promotion of these games. Microsoft promoted FFXIII and XIII-2 so anything can happen.

True but kh has always been sony because they always protect as a sony game so they might promte for Microsoft game but I'm 50/50 on it right now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I dout they would promete it in the Microsoft conference
Actually, right up until the E3 conferences started, Nomura didn't know if he was going to show it at the Sony conference or the Microsoft one. Imagine the amount of confused people if KH3 started playing during the Microsoft conference though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Actually, right up until the E3 conferences started, Nomura didn't know if he was going to show it at the Sony conference or the Microsoft one. Imagine the amount of confused people if KH3 started playing during the Microsoft conference though.

I would've been livid. I left for a Dunkin' Donuts run during that conference once I realized it was just going to be super boring. It'd be fine if they did it now, though, now that it's been announced for Xbone.

SoraForeverKH

Yes! Finally some news for Kingdom Hearts III. the screenshots look more HD than they've ever looked. It sure would be amazing if the game had a quicker release date than we're all assuming.
Hopefully they don't wait until 2016-2017. I really don't know if I could wait that long! I have never been so excited and anxious for a video game to come out.
It just seems like this last title in the Xehanort saga will be totally epic!
I can't wait to play it! :-D

Come on E3. Please have some new info about KH III and KH II.5 remix. Very anticipated for that event! ;-)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Imagine the amount of confused people if KH3 started playing during the Microsoft conference though.

I don't think it would be confusion. More like pure, unadulterated rage since if KH3 was originally announced for Xbox One and people didn't notice the PS4, many might misinterpreted it to be Xbox One exclusive.

Yes! Finally some news for Kingdom Hearts III. the screenshots look more HD than they've ever looked. It sure would be amazing if the game had a quicker release date than we're all assuming.
Hopefully they don't wait until 2016-2017.

Well with any screenshots SE releases, they're always susceptible to photoshopping out the rough edges, 1.5 HD remix promo shots and DDD shots are the 2 recent KH examples of that happening but it's happened with nearly all games. While a quicker release is good and all, I wouldn't count on it. If KH3 even makes a big appearance at E3 this year call be shocked, HD 2.5 needs to be talked about as soon as possible. We still have barely anything about it and now it's getting worrisome in my opinion.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think it would be confusion. More like pure, unadulterated rage since if KH3 was originally announced for Xbox One and people didn't notice the PS4, many might misinterpreted it to be Xbox One exclusive.

I think you don't need to be concerned about people thinking that KH3 being XB1-exclusive. Hasn't it been announced that the game will be released for both the PS4 and XB1? Those abreast with the news should be aware of this fact, which is already a few months old now.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think you don't need to be concerned about people thinking that KH3 being XB1-exclusive. Hasn't it been announced that the game will be released for both the PS4 and XB1? Those abreast with the news should be aware of this fact, which is already a few months old now.

Oh no, I was more referring Chaser's "What If" moment if KH3 was originally shown at the Mircrosoft E3 conference :) At this point a quick Google search will show you loads of angry fans debating over KH3 on PS4 and X1 so I don't think that'll be a problem.

Xagzan

Awards
*Crawls along on belly, scorching sand grating and chafing the flesh, fingertips pricking on rocks, dragging self along like a constipated desert iguana, body sapped of moisture, mouth parched and dry as chalk, tongue tasting like cardboard, managing to pry out a creaking whisper through cracked lips*

"Cursed...drought....so thirsty....need....Kingdom Hearts...newwwwwwws..."

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I've been gone for nearly two weeks thanks to a bunch of projects I had to finish before finals week. Seems like I missed a lot...

Anyway, I get the feeling that they are simply putting the screenshots there for the sake of having something that the typical Japanese consumer would want to buy for the system. As far as I know, the only time a Microsoft system was ever sold out was when Tales of Vesperia was originally released exclusively over there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tales of Vesperia

Don't remind me ;~; I've wanted to play this game since forever but the 360 I had for like a month RROD (it was free though so 8D) and Bamco fell flat on their promise to localize the PS3 version.

And yeah they are posting screenshots just to give them a reason to be interested, but they are the highest quality we've gotten as far as official goes.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Don't remind me ;~; I've wanted to play this game since forever but the 360 I had for like a month RROD (it was free though so 8D) and Bamco fell flat on their promise to localize the PS3 version.

And yeah they are posting screenshots just to give them a reason to be interested, but they are the highest quality we've gotten as far as official goes.

My bad. I remember seeing a lot of 360s red ringing. It's the biggest reason why I am glad that I didn't get it at launch year.

IIRC, think that it was mentioned somewhere that the reason why Namco never released an English release for Vesperia on the PS3 was due to Microsoft paying so much money to Namco to never localize it over here in the West where Micosoft's market mostly lies. Still angry that we never got that port though. I'm far more comfortable playing Tales games on a PlayStation controller rather than a 360 or GameCube controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back