• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese KH2 Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Hello, I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I wanted to share/learn about some Kingdom Hearts facts and such that Japanese know of.

Anyway, if you have any that you know of, please post!

Here are some I have learned:

-Xemnas is sometimes called Anago, who is a character in an old/famous Japanese cartoon (Sazae), because they share the same voice actor.
-Sailor Saix is known in Japan too.
-Most Japanese call Mickey Mouse "Osama"(King), rather than Mickey.
-Roxas is probably the most popular Organization member.
-Some popular nicknames for the organization members are: Maru/Maaru, Zeku/Zekushi, Demi, Raku, Aku, Roku, etc.
-Kingdom Hearts is sometimes called: KinHa.
-Kingdom Hearts is sometimes spelled with the Kanji "王国心(Oukoku Kokoro)" which is pronounced differently, but basically has the same meaning.

***Warning: BL/Shounen-ai/Yaoi***

-Xaldin, Zexion, Cloud, Sephiroth, Fuu, Piglet, Aladdin, Prince Eric, Hercules, Squall, Auron, Setzer and Seifer are also voice actors in BL series.
-Cloud does voices for 4+ different BL series.
-Sephiroth has done voices for 5+ BL series. :p

Y

Yannis

English dubs for KH are more popular in Japan than the actual japanese.

Seiramu

did you went to japan this year?? or can you just talk japanese?? how do you know all this?

Look at his location. He lives in Japan I think.

Anyway, it's nice to know this. If you have more to tell, I'd like to hear that too XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
-Most Japanese call Mickey Mouse "Osama"(King), rather than Mickey.

This is sorta related to the international release of Kingdom Heart as well.

When the game was originally released Disney was very hesitant to allow their mascot in the game, so the conditions of his appearance in the 1st Kingdom Hearts was that he mustn't be shown directly (hence why when he is shown he is silhouetted by the light behind him), and he mustn't be directly called "Mickey", he must only be referred to as "The King"

Disney is very weird.

A

Anima Relic

Disney is starting to act all stingy and mean. I bet Walt Disney wouldn't have allowed that crap if he was still alive lolz.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Walt Disney was a white supremacist, so I mean if he were still running the company, chances are he wouldn't let the Japanese develop a game using his property.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
-Kingdom Hearts is sometimes called: KinHa.
-Kingdom Hearts is sometimes spelled with the Kanji "王国心(Oukoku Kokoro)" which is pronounced

As KH2 is called KiHaTsu.

Oh yeah, Kingdom Hearts has always been written in Katakana. This is the first I've heard of the Kanji.

Walt Disney was a white supremacist, so I mean if he were still running the company, chances are he wouldn't let the Japanese develop a game using his property.

Which would in effect stop the gheiy shit AkuRoku fangirls try to pass off as canon. Also, means no black or jews. We all know the "rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back