• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan Story Update May 11th.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keybladefan100

On the Japanese KHUX Twitter there's new information on the next update. and from the looks of it, there's a silhouette of the Fairy Stars Keyblade. indicating the next world will be the Enchanted Dominion. Just say what you think about this.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Enchanted Dominion? *squeals* The music for that world is my favorite.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
About time, data for Enchanted Dominion has existed since browser Chi. :cool: That said, gotta wonder what the third new world is.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Enchanted Dominion? *squeals* The music for that world is my favorite.

Same here, Yoko really outdid herself with the field and battle theme for that world. We also have to remember the fact that the real Maleficent is in the projection of Enchanted Dominion, so there's a possibility of seeing two Maleficent's in this game.

About time, data for Enchanted Dominion has existed since browser Chi. :cool: That said, gotta wonder what the third new world is.

As one of the only few people anticipating for that world, I've boiled down my guesses to three potential candidates...

• The Sword and The Stone (Merlin's home world has yet to be introduced, and it would be an ideal Unchained X exclusive world because not much really happens in the movie itself to warrant a Kingdom Hearts III slot)
  • The Black Cauldron (This is Disney's most infamous movie, but if Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers can be in Kingdom Hearts, then any animated theatrical feature is on the table).
  • The Prince and The Pauper (Now this is a left field and interesting candidate for a world. Not only does it fit the motif of a Fairy Tale world, but because there's two duplicate Mickey's being Prince and Pauper, what if the real Pete was sent into this world and teams up with this world's version of Pete?
latest

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thus far, all the worlds chosen for KHUX have been chosen based on them being the homeworld of a Princess of Heart. The only PoH world that isn't in the game is Radiant Garden for Kairi, but there are theories that Daybreak Town is the precursor to Radiant Garden, so you potentially even have that in there.

So, if they do add anymore new worlds, I wonder what the reasoning is going to be for it?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Thus far, all the worlds chosen for KHUX have been chosen based on them being the homeworld of a Princess of Heart. The only PoH world that isn't in the game is Radiant Garden for Kairi, but there are theories that Daybreak Town is the precursor to Radiant Garden, so you potentially even have that in there.

So, if they do add anymore new worlds, I wonder what the reasoning is going to be for it?

That's incorrect, Olympus Colosseum is not a Princess of Heart world. And if there was to be a world that represents Kairi, I'm banking on it to be Destiny Islands solely because it's visually distinct from Daybreak Town. Radiant Garden on the other hand seems too similar to Daybreak Town to warrant the world placement.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Same here, Yoko really outdid herself with the field and battle theme for that world. We also have to remember the fact that the real Maleficent is in the projection of Enchanted Dominion, so there's a possibility of seeing two Maleficent's in this game.

As one of the only few people anticipating for that world, I've boiled down my guesses to three potential candidates...

• The Sword and The Stone (Merlin's home world has yet to be introduced, and it would be an ideal Unchained X exclusive world because not much really happens in the movie itself to warrant a Kingdom Hearts III slot)
  • The Black Cauldron (This is Disney's most infamous movie, but if Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers can be in Kingdom Hearts, then any animated theatrical feature is on the table).
  • The Prince and The Pauper (Now this is a left field and interesting candidate for a world. Not only does it fit the motif of a Fairy Tale world, but because there's two duplicate Mickey's being Prince and Pauper, what if the real Pete was sent into this world and teams up with this world's version of Pete?
latest

Out of those three, I'd prefer the sword in the stone myself. :3 It had many interesting visuals in it that I liked back when I was a kid. I was going to say Black Cauldron might be too dark, but this game is going to be really dark too...lol.

Enchanted Dominion is going to be a very ironic place for me, that's for sure... it's the one Disney film that has the most coincidental ties and symbolism with myself. XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's incorrect, Olympus Colosseum is not a Princess of Heart world. And if there was to be a world that represents Kairi, I'm banking on it to be Destiny Islands solely because it's visually distinct from Daybreak Town. Radiant Garden on the other hand seems too similar to Daybreak Town to warrant the world placement.

Well shit, you got me there. Totally forgot OC was in the game somehow. Which is weird because I know that was the original intent of the world selection. But maybe that was only for browser Chi? Or maybe they said screw it and abandoned that idea because they need to keep people entertained with new worlds.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Out of those three, I'd prefer the sword in the stone myself. :3 It had many interesting visuals in it that I liked back when I was a kid. I was going to say Black Cauldron might be too dark, but this game is going to be really dark too...lol.

Enchanted Dominion is going to be a very ironic place for me, that's for sure... it's the one Disney film that has the most coincidental ties and symbolism with myself. XD

Honestly, that would be the least exciting choice for me, only because it doesn't have much visually to stand out from Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion (but if we have a boss battle with Mad Madam Mim in that world then I ain't complaining). The Black Cauldron on the other hand would be a more interesting choice simply due to the fact that the movie is more obscure, it's visually different with it's darker colour pallete, and it has an infamous history with Disney. Both worlds seem more likely than my third option, and I would be alright if it was either of them, however...

The movie (well, short to be more precise) that I'm rooting for to be the world is The Prince and The Pauper. In my opinion, I feel as though that this movie would be such a perfect candidate. It's a Fairy Tale world right down to the premise, it's a Disney World/Disney Castle world for Kingdom Hearts Union X, there's a lot of creative liberties that Square Enix has because of its obscurity, it can be a world exclusive to Union X because of its obscurity, and there a lot of interesting ideas that can be played in this world if Pete did end up in the world (two Pete shenanigans).

As far as Enchanted Dominion goes, Maleficent did tell Terra that she has "Powers over dreams". What if Maleficent was aware of the circumstances of controlling dreams in the world that she was in and uses that to her advantage? That would be an interesting turn of events that demonstrates that Maleficent has the upper hand even against Xehanort? What's even more creepy is that Aurora falls into a deep sleep anyway so the parallels are bound to occur.

Well shit, you got me there. Totally forgot OC was in the game somehow. Which is weird because I know that was the original intent of the world selection. But maybe that was only for browser Chi? Or maybe they said screw it and abandoned that idea because they need to keep people entertained with new worlds.

Pretty sure that Olympus Colosseum was in the game before Nomura made the statement of the Princess of Hearts worlds. When Nomura was taking about the worlds they wanted to choose for Kingdom Hearts X, he stated that they had to fit the Fairy Tale theme in order to qualify, which means, world's like The Grid (Tron Legacy) or Deep Space (Lilo & Stitch) would not qualify because neither are based off Fairy Tales, but worlds like Never Land (Peter Pan) and Pranksters Paradise (Pinocchio) would because they're directly based off Fairy Tales.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Honestly, that would be the least exciting choice for me, only because it doesn't have much visually to stand out from Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion (but if we have a boss battle with Mad Madam Mim in that world then I ain't complaining). The Black Cauldron on the other hand would be a more interesting choice simply due to the fact that the movie is more obscure, it's visually different with it's darker colour pallete, and it has an infamous history with Disney. Both worlds seem more likely than my third option, and I would be alright if it was either of them, however...

The movie (well, short to be more precise) that I'm rooting for to be the world is The Prince and The Pauper. In my opinion, I feel as though that this movie would be such a perfect candidate. It's a Fairy Tale world right down to the premise, it's a Disney World/Disney Castle world for Kingdom Hearts Union X, there's a lot of creative liberties that Square Enix has because of its obscurity, it can be a world exclusive to Union X because of its obscurity, and there a lot of interesting ideas that can be played in this world if Pete did end up in the world (two Pete shenanigans).

As far as Enchanted Dominion goes, Maleficent did tell Terra that she has "Powers over dreams". What if Maleficent was aware of the circumstances of controlling dreams in the world that she was in and uses that to her advantage? That would be an interesting turn of events that demonstrates that Maleficent has the upper hand even against Xehanort? What's even more creepy is that Aurora falls into a deep sleep anyway so the parallels are bound to occur.

Pretty sure that Olympus Colosseum was in the game before Nomura made the statement of the Princess of Hearts worlds. When Nomura was taking about the worlds they wanted to choose for Kingdom Hearts X, he stated that they had to fit the Fairy Tale theme in order to qualify, which means, world's like The Grid (Tron Legacy) or Deep Space (Lilo & Stitch) would not qualify because neither are based off Fairy Tales, but worlds like Never Land (Peter Pan) and Pranksters Paradise (Pinocchio) would because they're directly based off Fairy Tales.

Ish funny, I was just recently looking back on a youtube video that showed that same scene chu mentioned with Maleficent mentioning having power over dreams. Whash so creepy about Aurora falling into a deep sleep? :eek: I honestly, would consider it kind of a blessing to fall into a deep sleep, away from the real world... as long as ish not nightmares, lol. XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Oh okay, that makes sense, given that Chi is meant to be the "Age of Fairy Tales" after all. I always assumed the intent of only having the Princess Worlds was to show how the seven princesses became the seven hearts of light after the Keyblade War destroyed everything, but clearly that didn't happen in browser Chi, so yeah I guess that all makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back