• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jailed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Interesting...what if this protagonist took Aqua's keyblade from the room of sleep?

Then they took her keyblade from the room of sleep.
As simple as that. Jk :23:

Anyway, I wonder if how Aqua's armor was locked up,
If she's locked up? I think she should be the next protagonist.
Even if she won't be a new character by then.

A

Azrael

Then they took her keyblade from the room of sleep.
As simple as that. Jk :23:

Anyway, I wonder if how Aqua's armor was locked up,
If she's locked up? I think she should be the next protagonist.
Even if she won't be a new character by then.

Maybe it is Aqua who survives BBS and goes to witness the shit that went down in RG and was later imprisoned and killed by Xemnas.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Maybe it is Aqua who survives BBS and goes to witness the shit that went down in RG and was later imprisoned and killed by Xemnas.

Yeah. I actually like that better.
Although I wonder if Disney would throws fits
If they planned on killing off Aqua.

A

Azrael

Probably maybe Xemnas used some of this person's attributes as a basis to form Xion later on.

A

Audo

I hate how Nomura said Xehanort's Heartless is the only one to retain it's human form, but Scar does, too.
That irks me. Sure, it's not a "human" form, but it's his real body.
Well actually he said "about the only one".
Sora could technically be seen as a Heartless in human form during CoM anyway.

Probably maybe Xemnas used some of this person's attributes as a basis to form Xion later on.
Spoilers are fun.

And those cages are empty. They were most likely where they kept test subjects, since then, they'd have been empty for a long time. Even if, for some reason, a person had been left in there, they would be dead by the time of that cutscene. And yes, death does exist in Kingdom Hearts.

JULIO VP

it dosent have to be a person mabye the heartless and nobody (they cant die)

JULIO VP

it dosent have to be a person mabye the heartless and nobody (they cant die)

mabye to let them meet ( the Heartless and Nobody like matter and anti-matter)

Heartless (heart of darkness) + Nobody (empty shell) = some one really bad??????:35:

Allister Rose

French Lover
what if the chambers hold the heartless of the organization?

i think there are 6 on one side and six on the other. of course asnem wouldnt be in it and of course neither would sora

sassysis10

I didn't see anything inside them and I replayed the video several times. Either there is nothing there or I'm missing something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I didn't see anything inside them and I replayed the video several times. Either there is nothing there or I'm missing something.

how can you tell? i saw the video as well it only showed the window bars. you couldnt possibly see what's inside....well not completely

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
what if the chambers hold the heartless of the organization?

i think there are 6 on one side and six on the other. of course asnem wouldnt be in it and of course neither would sora
20 actually, if we look at the hack videos.

I'm going with the idea that they're empty as well; the hall was dead silent with the exception of Xemnas walking.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going with the idea that they're empty as well; the hall was dead silent with the exception of Xemnas walking.
then why even bother having them?...
Dead Silent or not, ever heard of not talking?sleeping?ect?

anyways on to my thread we are talking about what could be the possibility of what is inside the jail cell's, not by just looking at it when its complete darkness and say nothing is in it...

sassysis10

I'm gonna bet Ansem use to keep the people/Heartless he experimented on down there. As for when Xemnas was there...could be anything. Maybe Unbirths, Heartless, maybe some replicas were in there. Maybe something important from BBS is in those rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back