• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jailed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Great idea Xemnas keep your new experiment in a town crawling with the Keyblade's master's FF friends who are exploring the castle and have been able to break into hidden rooms before.

He's so smart.

The room has long been abandoned since ATW's students gave themselves into darkness.
So if it was Xemnas's secert room where he held Unibrth, Why didn't the computer recognize him? And why kill his own security camera? The room was created about the same time as the computer and the heartless.

Because he's Xehanort's nobody not Xehanort "complete".

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
it just because Death? supposedly does not exist in KH
Barbossa* and Ansem the Wise** both died.
*(Yes Barbossa is alive in the movies, but technically he still died without losing his heart to the heartless)
**(Yes I know, ATW may not be dead, but as of right now he is considered until other evidence is seen)

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Barbossa* and Ansem the Wise** both died.
*(Yes Barbossa is alive in the movies, but technically he still died without losing his heart to the heartless)
**(Yes I know, ATW may not be dead, but as of right now he is considered until other evidence is seen)

like Ansem The Wise said, Anything could happen! x0D

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
o.o weird i noticed them but idk.... it wouldve been better if something came crawling out you know what would be really weird o.o if vens and terras armor were in 2 seperate cages but in pieces the only one left was aquas o.o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
yup so scar didn't die right? he was a heartless
I hate how Nomura said Xehanort's Heartless is the only one to retain it's human form, but Scar does, too.
That irks me. Sure, it's not a "human" form, but it's his real body.

C

Crossroads

I hate how Nomura said Xehanort's Heartless is the only one to retain it's human form, but Scar does, too.
That irks me. Sure, it's not a "human" form, but it's his real body.

Yeah but it's a Disney character's heartless so it doesn't really count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back