• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jailed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

You think VAT could really be down there...and alive? It would be cool if they had been there the whole time.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
You think VAT could really be down there...and alive? It would be cool if they had been there the whole time.

well id say its possible of Aqua being the only survivor, because of her armor still appearing right next to the jail cells....
and im not sure about Ven, i mean only one person can look like him and I guess he somewhere else idk? but not like alive kinda but not dead either...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
well id say its possible of Aqua being the only survivor, because of her armor still appearing right next to the jail cells....
and im not sure about Ven, i mean only one person can look like him and I guess he somewhere else idk? but not like alive kinda but not dead either...
Xemnas is searching for the Room of Awakening, a room supposedly in CO, and he has "one more friend" in there. Ven's armour could be in here, and could he be alive, maybe. Nomura said the only present Keyblade wielders right now are SRM but both could've lost their ability to weild the Keyblade somehow.

But both of them being alive, um, yeah I doubt. Unless if there was something keeping him alive in the RoS/RoA, but I don't know what :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xemnas is searching for the Room of Awakening, a room supposedly in CO, and he has "one more friend" in there. Ven's armour could be in here, and could he be alive, maybe. Nomura said the only present Keyblade wielders right now are SRM but both could've lost their ability to weild the Keyblade somehow.

But both of them being alive, um, yeah I doubt. Unless if there was something keeping him alive in the RoS/RoA, but I don't know what :/

well i think tetsuya nomura will change it to something else other than armor. but that's what i've theorized aswell.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
then why even bother having them?...
To rephrase myself, I don't believe there's anything living down there.
Dead Silent or not, ever heard of not talking?sleeping?ect?
Well I'm not ruling out the possibility that the cells weren't unoccupied (though I suppose I sounded as if I did). I still think it's more likely that they're empty. The only things I can think of that would be in there are heartless (no reason to keep them there if they were done studying the darkness within hearts) or something completely new (these were heartless labs, so this would be unlikely as well).

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Maybe that's where...maybe...maybe it used to be a prison of Radiant Garden before people started losing their memories...? I dunno.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
They're doors; I don't know of any window that has a password-protected lock on it.

Besides, the place is underground. o_O

A

Azrael

Her cell was in the World That Never Was

the cell we are talking about is in Hollow Bastion's basement levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back