• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhivago

Yay!!!....now we have two Jacks in one game. Yeah, and Im also hoping that the Pirates of the Carribean will just be a mini-gamish world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Dream Heart said:
hmmmm..........you got a point THE BLACK MAGE. maybe there will be a mini-game where Sora sail a ship with "Captain" Jack Sparrow and Sora have to scrub floors and stuff XD

No.

Why put that world to waste when it has so many different boss fights and things to explore...

I really hope you were joking on that one:(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Zhivago said:
Yay!!!....now we have two Jacks in one game. Yeah, and Im also hoping that the Pirates of the Carribean will just be a mini-gamish world.

Dear God there are 2 of you.

PLZ .....please oh please oh please!

-.-

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
LoL that is awsome. Jack is kool. I can see why they picked that story, it is very adventurous. But then, it kind of ruins the whole Disney cartoon theme.

DJ_Masta999

(Intersting?) I guess it would be pretty good. i mean for S-E to say that Pirates of the Carribean would be in KH2, the world would probably have a good role in the game. All i care for is that CGI looks good.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
....I see so many things wrong with this...1.I come to learn IGN can lie a lot..2.Pirates was a live action movie...I dont really see it being in a game..I hope its a lie-.-'..It wouldnt work with the other disney worlds(seeing goofy with Jack???...I'll be WTF)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
OMG i watched Pirates of the carribean last night and my mom asked me if it was in my game(kh) lol....wierd
that will be interesting to see o boy more pirates
sora: i just fought pirates in neverland WTF

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.They can't change the fact there will be zombies...and isnt it supposed to be still an E rated game-.-
2.They cant change the characters..so..Jack will still be rum crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back