• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
May 16, 2005 - Avast, ye Kingdom Hearts fans! At Square Enix's E3 conference this morning, one of the surprises in the unveiling was that Jack Sparrow, the drunken mess of a pirate from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, would be in the upcoming KH sequel.

It was not announced whether Johnny Depp would reprise his role for the videogame character, but we'll have more and more info on Kingdom Hearts from the show floor.

Source: IGN

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Thats cool, I guess. That was a really good movie, but I hope that the graphics look okay.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*mouth drops*

O_O

Why?!?! Why would S-E do such a thing?!?!

// If 101 Dalmatians isn't in KH2.....

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man, i never seen that movie but WTF

Why are they adding a Moive an Actaul Movie to the Game. I thought it was all supose to be like Disney movies besides "The Nightmire before X-mas" of course. Well im not gonna judge and say this blows untill i see that trailer with POTC.

*2*Tosty

Heum, this is awesome. I always thought it could work. Since it's a game all the caracters ok as if they were comics thought they are suppose to be as if they were from a world like ours. So jack can be there in a comic way since sora is suppose to be like a real person. You get it?

Last edited:

Killer_Kitty

Well thi sis interesting. I didn't think they'd put live action movie characters in the new game. I still want to know if there are going to be any more Final Fantasy appearences besides Auron in iiit >_> <_<

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Look alright you want proof its on KH Ultima, and if you can read French its on Squarenet. Good why do people always doubt when theres new info. YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK IF A n00b IS STATING THERE IS NEW STUFF not someone like New2Ya

I don't know

The real thing that's confusing me right now is how Jack Sparrow will look on a video game like KH. Something is telling me he is not going to look like the character we saw on screen.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
The real thing that's confusing me right now is how Jack Sparrow will look on a video game like KH. Something is telling me he is not going to look like the character we saw on screen.
no duh it won't look the same, one is real people the other is computer animated, but i'm not worried, i read disney adventures, they have potc comics, and the look pretty good, so i have no fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back