• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

riku104 said:
No.

Why put that world to waste when it has so many different boss fights and things to explore...

I really hope you were joking on that one:(

dude just taking a guess i'm not possitive

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
....I see so many things wrong with this...1.I come to learn IGN can lie a lot..2.Pirates was a live action movie...I dont really see it being in a game..I hope its a lie-.-'..It wouldnt work with the other disney worlds(seeing goofy with Jack???...I'll be WTF)

well sorry ultima it is really confirmed. It has an article and everything. They said it was in the trailer for E3....
(sorry for double post)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*mouth drops; a glass shatters; a tear falls; the sky grows dark; a woman screams; a baby cries; an old lady falls down the stairs*

My love for KH has died. It's like being told to play Atlantica from the 1st game again. '_'

WHY COULDN'T IT BE THE INCREDIBLES?!?!?!?! OR SOME OTHER DISNEY MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*starts writing letters*

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i think it would be pretty cool to fight with jack sparrow. It is gonna be like peter pan..but jack sparrow with skeletons

A

Audo

Um there there?
Incredibles could still be in it. This was just the new world thing which is very suprising world because its a real movie. Incredibles could still happen

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
BUT ITS GOING TO BE A HOLLOWEEN TOWN MIXED WITH PETER PAN WORLD!!!!

*cries*

I can't believe this. WHY THIS?!?! WHAT PURPOSE?!?! Please will someone tell me what kind of purpose this movie will serve in the game. And I don't care what you say.

JoeysGirl

a couple of my friends got so obsessed with that movie.... i must have seen it like 10 times because they made me sit through it again and again...

well i guess it wouldnt be so bad i mean it would probably be like, Go in, fight a few pirates, fight a few dead pirates, get out.

sorry .:KL:.

i couldnt really find much of a purpose.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
its a tight movie. Im very very VERY curious to what is going to happen with him. Damn i wish kh2 can come out next week

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
One question....WHY?!! Why in the world whould they put THAT movie in THAT game?! It just doesn't work that way...-_- Don't get me wrong, the movie was awesome but I'm havin a bit of trouble knowing why they would put a "non-cartoon" movie in the game, I mean all of the other worlds in KH were cartoons. Why would they put this world in?? It could be in place of Neverland and Peter Pan...-_-'' I don't know, I just don't like the fact that PoTC is gunna be in the game. Who knows it MIGHT be fun...might.

JoeysGirl

oh man what if the music there is "yo ho, yo ho!" over and over again.... :eek:
i think i will just about die from that.

PoTC is going to be a looooong world.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This sounds so cool. Finally a world worth playing and not the same old cartoon worlds. I guess this game is going to get a T rating afterall.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
i doubt it would get a t rating. I mean disney characters are in it....it wont happen.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
People thought Atlantica was going to be a good world. BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

This is going to be just liek that. I can feel it in the cold dead air of the PotC dispair.

Puck

Trust me. Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to get a T rating. There's nothing wrong with a T rating. Disney knows this.

JoeysGirl

just b/c a PG13 movie will be noted in there doesnt mean that its going to be a T rated game.

*yo ho yo ho a pirates life for mee....* ah!! @%#$ its stuck in my head!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
no damn way its gettin a t rating. And Atlantica wasn't that bad, but yes it was bad. Its gonna be tight though....im curious.riding a boat against captain barbosa

Puck

Geez. You all make it sound like it's going to be the end if KH2 got a T rating. But if look at the content you'll see this is a T rated game. The first KH already bordered the T rating. This one is going to get it and it's going to be one awesome game. Period.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
PG /=/ (doesn't equal) T rating

Cursing and people's actions make the ratings, They can easily take that out and making it Cartoon Disneyfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back