• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
daherooftwilight said:
u no if u don't like it that there's a pirates of the carribean world well then get out of this forum one, don't buy kh2 two, and don't kill the thread three

besides look at kairi, she is hot!!!

Just because of one fworld we shud leave this forum and don't buy the game?

HA!

I'm not leaving the forum and I am still going to buy the game.

And seriously why are you obsessed with someone fake?

version X? if you don't like the series, then why don't you stfu and get out of here, where you're not wanted, nor want to be, apparently.

If he doesn't l;ike the series big deal. He can still be here to voice his opinion. And he doesn't have to leave and how do you know he's not wanted. VersionX is cool.

Neverfate

Well, I believe Nightmare Before Christmas is a better movie than Pirates of the Caribean. However, the most important issues here, is that Johnny Depp is God. That's what it's really all about.

And people stop picking on Version X.

The Unknown One

I think the meaning of the bringing of POTC is because with Jack Sparrow and the voice of Johnny Depp more people will buy KH2

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Neverfate said:
Well, I believe Nightmare Before Christmas is a better movie than Pirates of the Caribean. However, the most important issues here, is that Johnny Depp is God. That's what it's really all about.

And people stop picking on Version X.
Oooow, nicely said! *thumbs up*
Go Johnny!!
*highfives*

sorarocks

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!no offense but i'm more of a non 1700's carribean town like gamer.of course i'll still play the game which i love but...oh well.i'll try to live through the fact that i liked the movie a little bit!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.Everyone who is picking on VersionX can get a life because he was just expressing his feelings..I feel the same way..>Are you gonna start calling me a noob?I dare ya..

2.I beat you a whole cookie that Jack is gonna ruin it...Just like Atlantica...If I dont see PoTC in the next trailer..I swear I'll laugh so hardXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back