• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've just noticed something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSleepingLion

If I tell you that, than you will come to my house
Roxas didn't always have Oathkeeper & Oblivion. If you remember the fight with Axel in KHII, when he puuls them out, he says "Two?!", as if he's never seen them before.

And also, in this video, at 2:06, 2:10, and 2:29, if you look closely, you'll see that he has the kingdom key. Wh he didn't use THAT in the fight as well, is beyond me. It would also explain why in all the concept art, and pictures of 358/2 Days, he has the Kingdom Key. So, I'm guessing that he finds them sometime in 358/2 Days, most likely at the end. It could also be connected to the XiV member, somehow.

So, I guess what I REALLY doing is hoping you might be able to use them in the online mode.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Huh, I just watched it twice and all I could see was Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Well, when he fights Riku he uses them, so we'll probably be able to use them at least once. And we'll probably learn why Roxas can dual-wield in 358/2 Days. He probably won't get them right away; he'll start with Kingdom Key and work his way up.

As for Axel's surprise, he probably wasn't expecting Roxas to remember how to dual-wield, since he barely remembered how to use one Keyblade.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Huh, I just watched it twice and all I could see was Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Well, when he fights Riku he uses them, so we'll probably be able to use them at least once. And we'll probably learn why Roxas can dual-wield in 358/2 Days. He probably won't get them right away; he'll start with Kingdom Key and work his way up.

As for Axel's surprise, he probably wasn't expecting Roxas to remember how to dual-wield, since he barely remembered how to use one Keyblade.

When Roxas has thrown the Oblivion Keyblade to Riku, you can see that Roxas has still 2 keyblades: Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
You know the different between Data and Real World. You know in the early beginning of the game, when he encounter a nobody at his first time, he was surprised when his struggle sword turned into a keyblade...

Etc. etc. I think you can imagine that what I mean lol. I would explain ya that, but I have to go, cya.

A

Azrael

I guess Roxas dual wields when he begins to experience memories of Kairi and Riku =Oathskeeper and Oblivion

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
No offense or anything, but I don't agree. Because the way he said it was like he was shocked, like he'd never seen Roxas wield two keyblades before. It gets kinda tricky though when it comes to the Riku vs. Roxas scene, because he was still in the org. and he wields two keyblades. Maybe Roxas was just never able to wield two keyblades around Axel. Or, Axel could have said two like that for shock value, so the player would be like WHUT? TWO keyblades?!?! Ha idk.

Hyrenking

So, I just watched that bit like 4 times and am quite sure that when Roxas throws one key, Riku catches it, and Roxas thus has one key. Even when you look at em passing on the big screen thingy, Roxas has just one, though he doesn't hold a sword like you actually would, so I can see why it looks confusing.
Oh, and Roxas had better be able to dual wield in 358/2, otherwise that would be a step backwards...

lux_crusader

Roxas had two in Deep Dive. KHII's version of the event changed it back to one.

lux_crusader

Roxas - Somewhere in Time part 3

Roxas and Axel walked through the castle that was falling into ruin.

“I wonder what there is around here.”

At that moment, there was a sudden change in the surrounding atmosphere.

“…Heartless.”

Two Keyblades appeared in Roxas’ hands. As if interpreting it as a signal, Heartless surrounded them.

The_Zero_Heart

So, I just watched that bit like 4 times and am quite sure that when Roxas throws one key, Riku catches it, and Roxas thus has one key. Even when you look at em passing on the big screen thingy, Roxas has just one, though he doesn't hold a sword like you actually would, so I can see why it looks confusing.
Oh, and Roxas had better be able to dual wield in 358/2, otherwise that would be a step backwards...

umm you should look again or pause it at the times he says the kingdom key was being used bcuz he is weilding two keyblades at the same time after he throws riku oblivion

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
roxas can use the KK, oblivion and oathkeeper. axel saw them before, roxas uses them to defeat heartless.

but i think that he is suprised that he has oblivion and oathkeeper in the virtual twilight town. maybe AtW has limited his strength.

and in the vid, roxas uses them all (KK, oblivion and oathkeeper). first oblivion and oathkeeper, then when he throws oblivion(or oathkeeper) to riku, he summons KK.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hasn't anyone ever wondered about the fact that you can wield one keyblade per heart. Nomura said so himself in an interview...So appearantly Roxas has two hearts ?

Chupacabra

I never noticed this in the secret movie~ so this somehow makes sense =D you have to get some upgrade on the weapons while playing the game anyway

Hasn't anyone ever wondered about the fact that you can wield one keyblade per heart. Nomura said so himself in an interview...So appearantly Roxas has two hearts ?

No, because Roxas is Sora's Nobody, so technically they are two entities linked together, therefore being two hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back