• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Been Debating Here. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

Aphex: Ah, okies. XD; I thought a group like Org. XIII or a villain like Ansem immediately meant that there would be villains exactly like them. Sorries! Umm... let's see...

How about a group of bad guys/one bad guy who are trying to help the Heartless take over worlds by getting rid of anyone who opposes the Heartless? A delusional villain who thinks he's a king or is an actual tyrant and is trying to take over worlds for the fun of it? Orrrr... I have an idea for a villain, though maybe not a main/major villain since he might bring horror with him. D:

Sorry for the random ideas! 8D;

This type of Villain will make the RP so dull and uneventful. Plus, with that, the story line will also be the same.

I have an idea for a villain: Lingering Sentiments.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This type of Villain will make the RP so dull and uneventful. Plus, with that, the story line will also be the same.

I have an idea for a villain: Lingering Sentiments.

Or, wait for it...

Go in a completely new direction, villain-wise. Do something incredibly non-KHish, but surround it with KH to accentuate the difference. If you pull it off, it'll really unnerve any readers.

I highly suggest violent psychopaths of any sort.

Psychos always work.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Jozi: Hmm. . . . I'm liking the ideas that involve the Beings. It's something new, I mean, the Heartless will still play an opposing force but the idea of Beings really attracts me a lot. It really also goes well with one of my villains Wrath who uses Bio-matter(ie: the ability to manipulate the memories or surroundings). Seeing how they are the creations of deformed memories, should they also be feeding off the memories of others too?

As for something with psychopaths, another idea that intrigues me. I'm actually combining what Rena had said about a tyrant into Watson's idea about a complete violent lunatic. Maybe not opposing to the Heartless' motives, but more or less wrecks havoc and death upon everything around him/her. Seems a bit mature but it's something new when you think about it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
^I like it. You should definitely go ahead with this and start making the entire plot.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would like to try this out. It's been a very long time since I've been involved in a RP.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Jozi: Hmm. . . . I'm liking the ideas that involve the Beings. It's something new, I mean, the Heartless will still play an opposing force but the idea of Beings really attracts me a lot. It really also goes well with one of my villains Wrath who uses Bio-matter(ie: the ability to manipulate the memories or surroundings). Seeing how they are the creations of deformed memories, should they also be feeding off the memories of others too?

As for something with psychopaths, another idea that intrigues me. I'm actually combining what Rena had said about a tyrant into Watson's idea about a complete violent lunatic. Maybe not opposing to the Heartless' motives, but more or less wrecks havoc and death upon everything around him/her. Seems a bit mature but it's something new when you think about it.

Sure, it could be their primal instinct to feed on the memories of other so they don't fade away. And maybe those memories could become a part of them (for instance if one of them drained the memories out of Riku, they would start to look darker, or they would take on his dark mode suit).

Aphex

.Inspire.
I'm working on the plot as we speak, I may have the sign-ups posted up this week but when I finish with the plot, I'm going to post it up here first before making the actual sign-up thread.

Aphex

.Inspire.
*barges into thread through a conveniently placed window*

After staying up until 4am. . . I'm nearly complete with the plot line. Though, I feel like I should post it up here before making the actual sign-ups, ya know, to see everyone's opinions on it.

Last edited:

Jozi

Yeah that would be great, are you gonna post the templates along with the plot here?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
If you're looking for some others, I'm definitely down. Looks like a good reason to come around the RP section again, as I haven't been role-playing since I was. . . fourteen? And I was so horrid at writing back then. :l

Oh, if you need any help resolving any final plot issues, I could try to help out.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The Universe; a void consisting of worlds that live in nothing but peace. Yet, none of the inhabitants were even aware that other worlds existed and that they each were all connected to one another. The "Keyholes" is what they all had in common, a seal that prevented the creatures known as the Heartless to spawn and feast upon the hearts of the inhabitants. Yet, the seals themselves appeared to have been broken, the creatures now free to satisfy their hunger. But there appeared to be someone who was involved with the release of the Heartless, yet they are not aligned with them at all. The irony is that this enigma opposes the Heartless yet are only using them just for their own self desires; that being only to leave death behind their path. There didn't seem to be any hope for these worlds as some were already destroyed and succumbed to the destruction.

While this continued, a new army of creatures began spawning from the dead carcasses the Heartless left behind. They too were responsible for the reign of death, but at the same time fought against the Heartless. Proven to be as deadly(or even deadlier) as the shadow-like beings, the two armies continued to wage war against one another in an attempt to claim the many lives for their own. As much as those who lived in the worlds that were under attack, no-one were able to achieve in fending off the two types of monsters and failed in the end. . .

.The Threat.

This enigma that had been mentioned, surprisingly enough, isn't a man but instead a woman by the name of Neonica. There has only been stories told of her presence, rumors speculating that she is nothing more but a cold-blooded murderer. Others refer to her as a tyrant that had gone completely psychotic, that, and a lunatic. Whatever the case is, they all were all apart of her true personality. At first, it seemed as though she was the leader of the Heartless but that became a false statement as she is only using them as a diversion. Her motives are unknown and a majority of her victims are dead with the exception of a few survivors. Yet, there appears to be one object that had caught her attention; that object being the door to Kingdom Hearts. Whatever the case is or what desires is seen by claiming it, Neonica doesn't see the need to stop until she gets what she wants which would only create a much larger issue for the worlds that still exists.

.The Apprentices.

A small organization that had been formed by Neonica herself. They have been followers of her motives and sought out to defend their leader, preventing those that oppose to her. Unlike Neonica, they are a group of Beings that take on more of a human appearance but ended up being victims of her manipulation. They are only a few that roam the Universe alongside the tyrant, making sure that her motives end up becoming a reality.

.1. Wrath
.2. Open
.3. Open
.4. Open
.5. Open

.The Beings.

There have been countless sightings of a new batch of monsters. These creatures are nothing like the Heartless and have a craving for something else; that being the memories of others. These creatures are known as the Beings, monsters created through the deformity of memories and only continued to exist by continuously feeding off from it. Unlike the Heartless, however, the Beings take after bits of their consumed memories which only add onto their grotesque appearances. Not only that but they are proven to be as deadly as the Heartless too, now in a war against them.

.The Key.

Despite the ongoing plague that consisted of three different forces, there is still a solution could overcome them all. It has been said that a weapon known as the "Keyblade" is brought forth to those whose hearts had proven to be strong enough to wield its power. But there are only three known to exist; one representing Light, one aligned with the Darkness, and one caught in between both known as Twilight.

The Wielder of Light:
The Wielder of Darkness: (reserved)
The Wielder of Twilight:

Will the wielder of Light bring forth the peace? Will the wielder of Darkness mettle too much and succumb to its power and prevent the restoration of the worlds? Will the Wielder of Twilight become unsure of their actions and make the wrong decision?

They each have the ability to seal the Keyholes and restore the peace the worlds once lived in. But, that all depends on how each wielder chooses to use the "Keyblade" as they must walk down their own paths. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so that's what I have right now. I posted this up for the purpose of getting opinions, the spots and all that will be taken care of when I post up the sign-up thread.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It sounds great like it is! :D I keep on wanting to give feedback about certain things, but then they fix themselves sooooo... I don't really have any feedback. xD; The only thing I can think of is that you could mention the Keyblade Wielders in the main plot, but that's seriously all I can think of. It sounds like a really cool roleplay! :]

Andand BANDWAGON :DD Definitely joining this!

Jozi

Wow, nicely done XD
But I think we should change the names of The Beings to something else, something deeper like "The Forsaken," or "Forgotten." Or just anything that is relevant with memories.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Well, I thought I mentioned the Keybladers but I guess it did seem kinda funny how I mentioned them at the end. As for the name of the Beings, yeah, I'm guessing we should changed the name for them to the Forgotten, seems more fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back