• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Been Debating Here. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
A while back(well, more than just a while) I started this Kingdom Hearts role-play. It had some positive feedback, surprisingly, but it always died out way too quickly especially when things were starting to get interesting. It was either that no one posted or people simply lost interest. Dunno. . .

ANYWHOOOOO!

I've been debating whether I should bring it back or not. If I choose to do so, I was hoping that it could become something collaborative, that, and revamp the plot a bit so it isn't the same old thing again.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'd be interested, definitely.

I've been waiting for a kingdom hearts roleplay to open up.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Slowly drifting down. . . surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had finally set themselves on amongst it. A group of birds were startled, flying away as their only reaction and revealed an image on the platform. As you stand there a mysterious voice rang in your head.

"Follow your heart..."

The words repeated itself over and over again before speaking once again. "The Keyblade will soon be yours. . . use it for the sake of good. . . or for the sake of evil. . ." Within seconds a strange looking weapon which looked like a cross between a key and a sword appeared in your hand like magic. Soon the sight of shadows rising up from the floor was scene and at the moment, you wake up from the dream.

Destiny Islands. . .

A place where young teens go to get away from adults and enjoy the peaceful setting the island had to offer. It was the perfect place to blow off some steam as well as letting all of your worries drift away. The most visited part of the island, however, would be the Secret Cave. Its walls were full of drawings that the teens had carved with various pieces of rocks. But. . . the cave had a reputation of its own, as well as a mystery behind it.

Deep within the cave lied a door with no door knob. It was just there and it showed no ways of opening it. But why was a door just lying there? What was beyond that door? Was there even a way to open it? If so, how? So many questions were left unanswered. . . .

However, this wasn't the only thing that was being talked about among the teens who played on the islands. A certain group of teens recalled having dozens of weird dreams lately, yet they can't explain it. What they didn't know was the dreams were connected to a bunch of events that will soon change their lives.

What if a whole different cast had been on the island when their world was destroyed, and Sora, Riku and Kairi had never set foot on Destiny Islands? Or what if they never existed in the first place? Would the same had happened?

What if in the beginning two identical Keyblades were given to two people with strong hearts? One person, set for the path of destruction while the other set for a helpful path and led a group of key-wielders across the worlds. Would the destructive one seek out to destroy the worlds while crossing paths with the peaceful Keyblader? Would the peaceful one meddle too much? Would they split apart because of ethics? I guess it's up to you to decide. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was taken straight from the actual role-play itself. Thing is, I've tried bringing it back before and now I kinda feel like changing up the plot now rather than using the same one over and over again.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
sup aphex ill join is there any keyblader positions left

or for oth org 13 thing it's a group of 13 evil keybladers 1 leader 6 masters and 6 apprentices

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Chaser: Keyblades will be dealt with later, right now I'm focusing more on the plot itself.

Rena: *glomps* Hurray! The more, the merrier!

And Archtype, now that you mention about the structure of the role-play, I was thinking about changing up the plot. Like, I don't think I'm going to go with EVERYONE starting at Destiny Islands(excluding the villains). That and I think I'm going to think of an entirely new villain, something like Ansem or Org. 13-ish.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
how about dark keyblade masters from the keyblade war

Too cliched.

I know you're a good writer, so I'll keep an eye out for this if you make it... after deciding what it is. If you need any help, I'll probably be available at any time.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay! Merrier ish more... or something... D:

Uh. The only suggestion I can think of really quick is the RP starts off instead in Traverse Town or a completely different world. That would make it easier for other characters to meet the characters from Destiny Islands, since (maaaybe D:) not everyone would live in or randomly show up on Destiny Islands. As for villain, ANSEM IS FREAKIN' CREEPY ('ello billy zane!ansem and scene where ansem tries to grab riku when he's in darkness in re:com), so a villain like him would be awesome! :D Org. 13-ish group would also be cool, though, since it might be more menacing or intimidating to a pair of Keyblade wielders and kids running around with sharp, pointy objects.

...unless the plot's going to change so much that it's absolutely nothing like the original. If that's the case, disregard this? 8D;

Aphex

.Inspire.
Dark Keyblades is a bit cliche. . . Chaser, again, Keyblades will be discussed later on until the plot is figured out. Plus, I'm only aiming for a minimum of two, maybe three, Keybladers anyway. I don't want to go overboard with it and have EVERYONE have a Keyblade.

Rena: I was actually planning on making this similar to the original game but with a whole new cast instead. But iono, I kinda want to change the villain(s) a bit. Like, instead of having a WHOLE Org. 13('cause I doubt we'll get that many members), maybe the group's number would go down to a few members instead. I mean, there will be a main baddie like Ansem, just I need to come up with the whole background for him/her.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I haven't done much roleplay, but I'd be interested in this one. Let me know if you need any help.

Grace Falls

I'd like to join in this and help the RP become truly a great experience. My thoughts regarding the Org. 13, I think they're over hyped and should not be in this RP, since tons of other KH RPs in this forums contain the Org.

Aphex, I really dig your idea of making this some what similar to the original first game, with all the developing with the characters and all. That'll make me want to join this RP even more.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Perhaps not the Organization, but an imitation of the Org? It's a little far-fetched, but I've had an idea for a while about two Nobodies who were a little late getting on the band wagon (Organization XIII) trying to revive it, going to different worlds and searching for suitable additions to their pastiche.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I have an idea for the main antagonist!

How 'bout an army of beings that are somehow spawned from Castle Oblivion?
The Beings could be created from deformed memories of wanderers that accidentally stepped foot into the castle. They could have any form(Heartless, Nobody, Leon, Etc), and can manipulate weakened memories.

Please comment on the idea.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aphex: Ah, okies. XD; I thought a group like Org. XIII or a villain like Ansem immediately meant that there would be villains exactly like them. Sorries! Umm... let's see...

How about a group of bad guys/one bad guy who are trying to help the Heartless take over worlds by getting rid of anyone who opposes the Heartless? A delusional villain who thinks he's a king or is an actual tyrant and is trying to take over worlds for the fun of it? Orrrr... I have an idea for a villain, though maybe not a main/major villain since he might bring horror with him. D:

Sorry for the random ideas! 8D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back