• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's time to talk about Halloween!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
1) Hand out candy to Trick-or-treaters and play some Pokemon Rumble Blast whilst blasting techno music.
2) Anything past being a teen is creepy. Would you open the door for a 35 year old man dressed up as Batman? Didn't think so.
3) White/Touko from Pokemon Black and White. :3
4) Carving pumpkins, baking pumpkin cupcakes, of course decorating and sometimes I particapate in Halloween parades and whatnot.
5) YES. My number one favorite with Christmas in a close second.~
6) Everything? lolno basically yeah

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
1) Hand out candy to Trick-or-treaters and play some Pokemon Rumble Blast whilst blasting techno music.
2) Anything past being a teen is creepy. Would you open the door for a 35 year old man dressed up as Batman? Didn't think so.
3) White/Touko from Pokemon Black and White. :3
4) Carving pumpkins, baking pumpkin cupcakes, of course decorating and sometimes I particapate in Halloween parades and whatnot.
5) YES. My number one favorite with Christmas in a close second.~
6) Everything? lolno basically yeah
Then This is my last year to go door to door :p
1) What are your plans for Halloween this year?
2) How old is too old to trick-or-treat in your opinion?
3) What are you going as?
4) Do you have special Halloween traditions? What are they?
5) Is Halloween your favorite holiday
6) What is your favorite part about halloween?

1) No plans at the moment.
2) When you're out of grade school or older then 12.
3) nothing at the moment.
4) pass out candy..
5) nope, but I've always liked the idea of dressing up as someone else for a night. Like a superhero.
6) seeing the the neat costumes people come up with.

I wish I had a costume party to go to, maybe then I would dress up. I haven't dressed up since I was 11 :/

Awards
mayd sum pumkins
8N1SC.jpg

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna cosplay as Aquaaaaaa and it's gonna be awesomes! O: ...though, I really fear that I'm not hawt enough to cosplay her, so. uh. well blargh.

Oh, and if you were at the Magic Kingdom for the Halloween parties, you're never too old to trick-or-treat! By people near me kinda hate Halloween and I've gotten the "aren't you too old to be trick-or-treating?' thing a few times plus other stuffs, so I kinda gave up... But I loveded trick-or-treating! ;w;

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
A friend and I carved some Bob-Omb pumpkins!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Despite how terrible mine came out (the one on the left in the first picture) they look pretty damn cool lit up in the dark.

Edit: You are never too old to trick or treat btw. Unless you're around the age of 90 in which case the nurses are on their way to take you back to the home.

CA59

I'll probably just go to a convention or something.
IDK.
Between Fionna, Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, Ice Queen, Finn, it's so hard to choose!
Not really.
No.
Dressing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back