• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while but....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Did anyone wonder that when you see all the lights go into the sky at the end of KH that they weren't the worlds because worlds do not give off light. Stars do and so they were all the Stars and the Worlds were not shown being remade. It is just a thought please dont flame.

Arcon-Death

In the kingdom Hearts series, the worlds are represented by stars, I didnt see any big balls of flaming gas in KH at any rate

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Ditto to what they both said.

Further proof that Kingdom Hearts is a pretty unrealistic video game, even more so than others...

ROGJEX

Yeah, because remember the part when Goofy and Donald first go into Travese Town. They look at the sky and a star (The Destiny Islands) fads out. So, for some strange reason, stars represent worlds in the KH universe.

Water Dancer

My guess is that because every world has a heart and hearts have a certain amount of light emitting from them thats why the worlds look like stars because its the light from their hearts

K

Kababster

My guess is that because every world has a heart and hearts have a certain amount of light emitting from them thats why the worlds look like stars because its the light from their hearts

exactly my thoughts..

lololoololol damn 25 character minimum

ROGJEX

The worlds must be intensely hot then , it would be cool if it was solar systems so it was at least a bit realistic

Yes, but this is a video game, where a 14 year old boy can save worlds, hearts mean something more than just an organ, and where dogs, mice, ducks sit up right and talk.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, in the game, Goofy points to the sky and says a star's going out which was probably Destiny Islands. In the manga, when Kairi is separated from Sora on Destiny Islands, she says "The worlds are all returning" while watching the stars.

My guess is maybe the light the world gives off is from the light from the heart of that world.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, maybe those were the stars going out, and when the sun disappeared, so did the planets in that solar system, but... I still believe the stars are the worlds :lol:

A couple of unrealistic things that actually bugged me was...
1) Sora can hang onto a ledge with one hand, then pull himself up while doing a frontflip.
2) If something's out of your way... Glide!

:lol:

Arcon-Death

I believe its the worlds... and something that I saw in a pic that made me think... Kairi/ Destiny Islands were flying/floating back to its location, Sora can Jump, Sora can High-Jump. Sora can Glide... WHY DID HE NOT TAKE THE FRIGGIN STEP BACK INTO DESTINY ISLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back