• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

even though i think we would all say that we hated the waiting, it was really fun and cool when everyone said that they knew everything about the game and different theories and TONS of rumors and the release date, and now that i look back, it was fun. at first i was totally against a kh3, but when i think about how much fun kh2 is gonna be, i think i wouldn't mind all of the waiting again. i just hope they would wait to announce that they were working on it until it is close to being done with. i also loved it when a new world was confirmed or a new drive form or just a huge load of info came in. i think my favorite moment of it all though was when i saw the very first kh2 tralier back in july '03. i know it had been out for a while, but i never saw a trailer until then, and i was sooooo excited.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
When I was about to cry at the ending of KH1 and saw the secret ending and ALMOST cried.

brainy_pigeon

I knew about KH2 WAY before I joined these forums...But...

What I remember was when nobody knew what Roxas's face looked like and when I was trying to picture what it looked like. Also when they called him BHK...That was fun. -gets a feeling of nostalgia- Man...Now I'm sad...I want to go back to those times...It was fun...

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
brainy_pigeon said:
I knew about KH2 WAY before I joined these forums...But...

What I remember was when nobody knew what Roxas's face looked like and when I was trying to picture what it looked like. Also when they called him BHK...That was fun. -gets a feeling of nostalgia- Man...Now I'm sad...I want to go back to those times...It was fun...

Hey don't feel down. We will probably be able to do it all again because of Kingdom Hearts 3.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
:cool: Even though I havent been on for the longest time I still had some good laughs in this fourm :cool:

brainy_pigeon

BHK (Unknown) said:
Hey don't feel down. We will probably be able to do it all again because of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Yeah, I know...It's just, I really wish I didn't find out some of those spoilers...Like Roxas's name, I accidently read a review and found out his name. >.< (Stupid mistake, I know.)

Another part I really liked was first seeing Sora's new outfit and when I thought it would come out in December.

And, with KH3, I'm not going to find out any spoilers!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I liked how people made up really funny fan fics and receiving new info

and of course it was sad to see this game be pushed back......again and again and again and etc.

morph_36274

Question???

Whats gonna happen to this forum when KH2 comes out next month?

Is this forum gonna stay cuz I like it here and reading all of your posts.:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
prolly everyones gonna be posting eachothers stats, disscussin the story, talking about fake secrets in the game saying that they found it, making new art and new ideas for fan fics, KH3, etc.

theres lots o stuff for us to talk about after KH2 is released........

Just dont expect it to happen right away (to busy playin)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im prolly gona keep replaying it over and over till my memory cards are full and ill be gloatin to all my friends who like KH (which I only have like 2 friends who do)

kurosora3169

one of my fav moments was when someone started the rumor that BHK's name was Roxas and everyone got pissed and flamed that person sayin that it was just a fake and wasn't real............then like a couple of days later we found out that his name really was Roxas. that's so funny. I feel sorry for that dude. gettin yelled at for nothin. >_< soooo funny!

man, I'm gonna miss the good ol days. *tear runs down face*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back