• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
art83.jpg

Its been a long 4 years. We've all had fun moments with different rumors and theories. Then we had the satisfaction of finding those rumors to be true.

My point is this. What was your favorite moment throughout the waiting of KH2. Was it back when the site was called Kingdomhearts2.net or is it from a more recent day. What was your favorite theory/rumor? What moment gave you joy

OneBadNight.bmp

and which brought you sorrow? So remenice and have fun time for Kingdom Hearts 2 is almost here.

There are now only 9 days left till the release, are you ready?

Last edited:
Re: It's been a long 6? years

6 Years? Dude it has been 4 years.
The rumor that was proved was that Vincent was not in KH2.. That was a sad theory.. :(

Other theories? Hmm I have no clue.

(FYI take that large picture off)

krazyaznsyco

i liked reading the different forums with people arguing about what was true and what wasn't. the things i didnt like was when people kept saying "it has not been confirmed" and "wait for the game and you'll know" and the worst are "this is a spoiler" you suck!!! other than those, i liked the theories.

UnknownEnigma

ahaha my bro didnt like bhk so he called him carl by reading smeones thought on his name...(ahah member tyke?) but yeah i somehow overlapped to roxas now, yes when we found out the RD, and then i really liked when PotC was announced.....sucks bout those stinkn words too "not confirmed, only SE knows"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I remember when I was new to the forum =3 Good times. It's been a long wait, and a lot has happened!

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
the best moment ever was deffinetly getting our realese date. I mean how many of you screamed out loud and marked your calanders when you found out KHII was coming our March 28?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The people I've met, and the ideas we discussed are priceless. Also, BHK IS KAZE!!!

Last edited:

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
i miss the good old days of bhk also,when we had thourough theories, and not a buch of new people came with theories that had been said 100s of times(sorry for genralizing) im gonna miss the days when the evedince wasnt all concreate,and when half the game was up to us, im gonna miss drawin all those pics and sewing dolls to channel my excitment,*watery eyes also*

oh,and also the release date,i typed in all capitals that day,and am currently making a countdownthat goes like this: 40 day countdown,have an awsome giant board with the kh symbols around it and 40 squares in the middle,each day i flip one over,and they have a character or somethin,it will be one of my final kh works in anticipation,man, to think:i have made over 30 kh plushes,kh clay scupters,thousands of picture, concoted tons of theories,painted sora on my wall,infected others with the kh dicieas,bought way over priced kh toys, have 4 custom made kh shirts(that are really cheap) and got the kh art book imported,amoung other things, and 2 think one day it will fade away,but in the words of a great man(slightly altereded to fit situation) if i think of them now and then,if i dont forget them,then my memories will survive( i kno,altered a lot iguess)

oh,and i dontkno if i can take the pressure of a kh3,I LOVE KH,but it would be so much pressure to live up 2 pat games, and a kh without sora, i dunno

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
the best moment was when i made my first animation ... since then i got totally sucked into the graphics section lol ... and now im a co-owner of a clan and have made a few friends and most ppl on KHI are great and sooo funny lol :)

*twilight_riku*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back