• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
When I was a really powerful character in the rpg!!!! (most fav)

When they first started pushing the release date back (least fav, most hated)

When we learned all of the drive modes (second most fav)

When this place was called kingdomhearts2.net (top fav)

I still call it kingdomhearts2.net sometimes :)

But I love it all the same, new name and all!!!!:D

EDIT- By the way, I wanna thank whomever thoyught up this topic. And all you guys and girls wit too much KH stuff and huge obsessions with KH need o start celebrating. Then hope that they make a KH3 so that we can do this all over again. *KH POWER FOR ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:

.:Roxas:.

Banned
BHK (Unknown) said:
I feel content. Im able to make people happy. Coolest moment: Having that first RPG account before the site upgraded the system.
amen, although, i really like this thread, don't ya think its a little ahead of its time? i love the idea but we should've saved this thread till maybe next month, the day before kh2 comes out, i can just imagine the first post
" Its been a long four years and tommorow everything we waited for will be here, what are your greatest memories on the forums." but it was made now so theres nothing i can do about it except say this,
i remember the time when i was level 100 on the rpg.
i remember calling roxas kyara.
i remember calling roxas BHK
i remember when there were thieories everywhere and no one knew what was fake or not.
i remember when japanese kh2 came out and a whole bunch of people imported.
i remember looking all over wal-mart last weekend trying to find the electronic gaming monthly with the english screenshots in it.

Good times, good times.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
ok,no one is gonna view this thread again,but in case someone does,i just want to say,thanks for this topic,it was so good, and brought us all toghether,im the one who typed that long thing, and now i fel special because so many people thought i was coool,well,i wouldnt call it cool,but ya kno

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i been waiting for 4 long years too.... once i beated the game Square said that it was going to release the year later which was 2004 and then they later push it back to aug 2005 which made me more excited but square did it again by pushing it back to March 2006. it been crazy for me. :p

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the best time was before the n00bs over flooded the site(im not a n00b hata - but itz da truff) and everyone thought DiZ was ansems shell and no one believed bhk was sora's shell..........and we had no info on riku except for that picture with the unknown with the soul eater....and people were getting pwned every other day

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
lol yeah i remembered even tho i had to make a new account i've been here since this site was opened

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah one thing that hasnt changed much in this site is the characters section of kh2 lol, its been like that for years

overdrive

Orienter
When this site was kingdomhearts2.net, I remember that everyone had like crazy theories about BHK, and we had no idea what deep dive and asas were about that was fun!

chasingdusk

Remember when everybody was analyzing Deep Dive and ASAS? All those darn abbreviations confused me so much! GEU, BFU, and the abbreviation for "the sitting on rock unknown", lol. Oh, and not to mention BHK! How could we forget that one!? But yea, those times = good times. I loved reading the threads where newbies got flamed by the forum veterans. Basically, they would post a theory and get seriously shot down for it. heheh.

My favorite moment was when somebody posted the kh2 CGI pic of Sora. I almost hyperventilated!! XD

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I remembered when I signed up here I was looking for cheats for Kingdom Hearts. Then the site name changed. I was confused when ppl would abbreviate Blonde Haired Kid to BHK. Then came RHG or something like that. Ppl would look at Deep Dive and ASAS constantly to try to figure out its meaning. I know I had my theories. My sister was right about Kairi in KH2. I remember when ppl started just making up names for BHK. Then finally, I remember all of those crazy release dates! I can hardly believe it's coming in 42 days! Months of asking SE and all we got was a "there's no current release date." It drove me crazy! Then Japan ended up getting it in December. I was so freakin angry, I wanted to bomb them!lol Now I feel sorry for Europe who has no hope of seeing KH2 soon. They don't even have a site. That completely sucks.
I can just remember when I saw KH2 Sora for the first time and Axel! Oh Man! I was in awe.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, why did I sign up for this site again? =) I don't remember. Oh pooey. Seems like so long ago!

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
This thread brought back a lot of memories... after learning about KH2, I rushed to so many sites for info...

My favorite moments were probably when every screenshot was posted on the image gallery one at a time, and everyone commented on every single thing...

I love the Sora artwork, hundreds of people commented on how hot he is being older, wearing black and bondage, wearing smaller shoes, that smile on his face, how his hair color changed a shade, how they wanted to take him home and do things to him... o_o It was fandom at its highest.

I just loved it when we had just heard that there'd be a sequel to KH, and there was no info at all... then suddenly, it was monthly, weekly, daily, and at sometimes hourly... It was that adrenaline rush that kept me jumping at my seat and squealing in delight. I was crazily obsessed with KH2, even though it was just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back