• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a long 4 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
soul sketcher said:
i miss the good old days of bhk also,when we had thourough theories, and not a buch of new people came with theories that had been said 100s of times(sorry for genralizing) im gonna miss the days when the evedince wasnt all concreate,and when half the game was up to us, im gonna miss drawin all those pics and sewing dolls to channel my excitment,*watery eyes also*

oh,and also the release date,i typed in all capitals that day,and am currently making a countdownthat goes like this: 40 day countdown,have an awsome giant board with the kh symbols around it and 40 squares in the middle,each day i flip one over,and they have a character or somethin,it will be one of my final kh works in anticipation,man, to think:i have made over 30 kh plushes,kh clay scupters,thousands of picture, concoted tons of theories,painted sora on my wall,infected others with the kh dicieas,bought way over priced kh toys, have 4 custom made kh shirts(that are really cheap) and got the kh art book imported,amoung other things, and 2 think one day it will fade away,but in the words of a great man(slightly altereded to fit situation) if i think of them now and then,if i dont forget them,then my memories will survive( i kno,altered a lot iguess)
mm.......*whipes off face* that was beutiful,man...

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
soul sketcher said:
i miss the good old days of bhk also,when we had thourough theories, and not a buch of new people came with theories that had been said 100s of times(sorry for genralizing) im gonna miss the days when the evedince wasnt all concreate,and when half the game was up to us, im gonna miss drawin all those pics and sewing dolls to channel my excitment,*watery eyes also*

oh,and also the release date,i typed in all capitals that day,and am currently making a countdownthat goes like this: 40 day countdown,have an awsome giant board with the kh symbols around it and 40 squares in the middle,each day i flip one over,and they have a character or somethin,it will be one of my final kh works in anticipation,man, to think:i have made over 30 kh plushes,kh clay scupters,thousands of picture, concoted tons of theories,painted sora on my wall,infected others with the kh dicieas,bought way over priced kh toys, have 4 custom made kh shirts(that are really cheap) and got the kh art book imported,amoung other things, and 2 think one day it will fade away,but in the words of a great man(slightly altereded to fit situation) if i think of them now and then,if i dont forget them,then my memories will survive( i kno,altered a lot iguess)

oh,and i dontkno if i can take the pressure of a kh3,I LOVE KH,but it would be so much pressure to live up 2 pat games, and a kh without sora, i dunno

*Starts slow applause. Everyone starts t join in. The clapping becomes thunderous* You deserve a meddle.

Onite

look on the bright side, if theres a kh3, we can do it all over again :)

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
soul sketcher said:

oh,and i dontkno if i can take the pressure of a kh3,I LOVE KH,but it would be so much pressure to live up 2 pat games, and a kh without sora, i dunno

You are freakin amazing. I wish I was you.

TRuePlaya187

although my join date says DEC '05. ive been look at these forums since about july, i thought it was soooo fun when everyone was pissed about roxas, we all wanted to stay BHK... lol but the best was the day kh2 came out in jp. the mods went crazy trying to keep the storyline a secret for the people who didnt want to be spoiled...

darkness eternal

i didnt become a member until january but i always read the posts and stuff, i was the guy at the bottom where it would say (currently viewing: 3 members, 1 guest) I always loved the theories..and man did you guys come up with some crazy theories. and some theories are still waiting to be proven right or wrong. What i always thought was funny was the big mysterious!! BFU! blind folded unknown was obviously riku but i see where some people could possibly think it was someone else.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yeh i was like a guest for ages just looking at threads and then i just really wanted to reply to one so i signed up and thas where i started ... nowim 655 posts away from that day lol

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
darkness eternal said:
i didnt become a member until january but i always read the posts and stuff, i was the guy at the bottom where it would say (currently viewing: 3 members, 1 guest) I always loved the theories..and man did you guys come up with some crazy theories. and some theories are still waiting to be proven right or wrong. What i always thought was funny was the big mysterious!! BFU! blind folded unknown was obviously riku but i see where some people could possibly think it was someone else.

Lol the names and initials we had for the different unknowns. I can remember a few. BFU, DWU, GEU.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
40 day countdown,have an awsome giant board with the kh symbols around it and 40 squares in the middle,each day i flip one over,and they have a character or somethin,it will be one of my final kh works in anticipation,man, to think:i have made over 30 kh plushes,kh clay scupters,thousands of picture, concoted tons of theories,painted sora on my wall,infected others with the kh dicieas,bought way over priced kh toys, have 4 custom made kh shirts(that are really cheap) and got the kh art book imported

Wow...no comment.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
BHK (Unknown) said:
And soon its all gonig to be over... Wait what am I saying there has got to be KH3. If there is one we will go through all this again. I can't wait.

I know. All the theories... I'm so willing to do it all again.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I think the best moment when some noob came online and said he knew BHK's name everyone came online and was anxious to hear what he knew his name was.Everyone cursed him u when he came online and said you guys been PWNED! I mean toatally, pised offf Y'all I laughed like crazy when everyone went psycho.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Fuzzy2k9 said:
I think the best moment when some noob came online and said he knew BHK's name everyone came online and was anxious to hear what he knew his name was.Everyone cursed him u when he came online and said you guys been PWNED! I mean toatally, pised offf Y'all I laughed like crazy when everyone went psycho.

I think I remember this, yes that was how we got the spam sticky thread.

brassmonkey2079

I think the best part was when the opening scene got on the internet. Thats what got everyone really excited! I never did post much (obviously geez I think I have a total of 50 somthing posts and I'm an older member the most of ya) but I hope this site will stay up until kh3 comes and until that time we should all stick around and support it. It's because of them that we're all obbsessed. They gave us a kinda home to fester our obsessions...you know? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back