• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia(BEST SHOW ON THE AIR!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakesbs

it is one of my favorite sitcom show with which i m addicted from it's start. Really i adore this show. every Saturday i like to watch It's Always sunny in Philadelphia episodes with my girl friend. she also love this show. Previous saturday i had enjoyed some latest episodes of I.A.S in Philadelphia season 5. These are amazing so funniest. Really complete series is full package of fun and entertainment. For those who like to watch Sitcom series, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will not less than a precious gift for them. so don't waist time go for assemeble it's latest collection of season 5. they are awesome. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

F

Fagren

"Paddy's have respect idiots I am legend."

Always Sunny is my favorite show period.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I freaking love this show.

I can't exactly remember what episode I loved the most, honestly... I've only seen seasons 1 through a bit of 3 and I have a bad memory.

F

Fagren

Charlie:"I'll totally pull a good will hunting on them dude"

Mac:"No charlie don't...."

Charlie:"What's your major dude?"

Frat kid #1:"Home Ec"

Charlie:"Ah, you read a lot of gordon & wood, so you're regurgitating that, and how about dem apples?"

Frat kid #1"I have no idea what you are talking about"

Frat kid #2:"You are an idiot"

Mac:"You ARE an idiot"

Charlie:"Does no one read Gordon and Wood anymore?"

The Gang reignites the rivalry

Best episode ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back