• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa's loyalty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I noticed something. During the scene with Braig and Sora, where Sora is talking about his friends being his power, Braig seems to lose a bit of confidence in his Master. It looked a little like he tried to fight back, scrunching his face up in pain for a split second before Xehanort's will overpowered his again. I believe that if they can break Isa's loyalty to MX, by getting him to remember his friendship with Lea, he can be freed. :) Same with any of the Darknesses, possibly including Terra in there. Even Xehanort's powerful darkness cannot match the power of friendship. I'm pretty sure that will be the lesson in KH3. But for now, Isa's under Xehanort's command. We'll probably fight him at least once in 3.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I noticed something. During the scene with Braig and Sora, where Sora is talking about his friends being his power, Braig seems to lose a bit of confidence in his Master. It looked a little like he tried to fight back, scrunching his face up in pain for a split second before Xehanort's will overpowered his again. I believe that if they can break Isa's loyalty to MX, by getting him to remember his friendship with Lea, he can be freed. :) Same with any of the Darknesses, possibly including Terra in there. Even Xehanort's powerful darkness cannot match the power of friendship. I'm pretty sure that will be the lesson in KH3. But for now, Isa's under Xehanort's command. We'll probably fight him at least once in 3.

I didnt interpret that scene with xigbar as him temporally breaking from xehanort's control, but i suppose you could see it that way. If isa does survive kh3, then i wonder what is he going to do with his life. Will axel include him with roxas and xion?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I noticed something. During the scene with Braig and Sora, where Sora is talking about his friends being his power, Braig seems to lose a bit of confidence in his Master. It looked a little like he tried to fight back, scrunching his face up in pain for a split second before Xehanort's will overpowered his again.
Or maybe Xigbar was just disgusted by Sora's sentiments.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if isa is a double agent who is gathering intel on the new organization and is secretly giving that info to yen sid or mickey?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
What if isa is a double agent who is gathering intel on the new organization and is secretly giving that info to yen sid or mickey?
I'd rather he stay the genuine lapdog he is, at least for now. I see a lot more character development there between Isa and Lea, considering the potential conflict he may have when choosing who should get his loyalty.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder how much of isa's thoughts, feelings, and actions were his own, or aided by the xehanortification

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wonder how much of isa's thoughts, feelings, and actions were his own, or aided by the xehanortification

During KH 2 only or also already during Days?

The interesting thing about Saix is that he has the golden Xehanort eyes (and the pointy ears) right from the first time we see him in Days, so we cannot say for sure if anything he said towards Axel regarding their "plan" wasn't already only acting to keep Axel in line and have him do the dirty work for both him and Xemnas.

—By the way, Braig’s dealings with Master Xehanort in Birth by Sleep make sense, he was to become a vessel.
Nomura: There is a certain reason for Braig to proudly exclaim, “As for me, I’m already half Xehanort.” Isa (Saix) is included too. I think you’ll understand the details about their circumstances eventually.

This hints quite towards that Isa's and Braig's cases are similar if not even the same, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility yet that Isa is in league with Xehanort of his own choosing just like Braig.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Looking back at Eraqus and Braig, perhaps Saix's scar made him more vulnerable to Darkness.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
During KH 2 only or also already during Days?

The interesting thing about Saix is that he has the golden Xehanort eyes (and the pointy ears) right from the first time we see him in Days, so we cannot say for sure if anything he said towards Axel regarding their "plan" wasn't already only acting to keep Axel in line and have him do the dirty work for both him and Xemnas.

This hints quite towards that Isa's and Braig's cases are similar if not even the same, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility yet that Isa is in league with Xehanort of his own choosing just like Braig.
I was referring to both days and kh2. I wonder. Was him becoming resentful and colder towards axel cause of his friendship with roxas and xion due to the xehanortification?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was referring to both days and kh2. I wonder. Was him becoming resentful and colder towards axel cause of his friendship with roxas and xion due to the xehanortification?

Ah, alright.

The indicators towards their friendship detoriating are already there before Axel even genuinely decides fully for Roxas and Xion, as Saix is often only treating Axel like a personal hitman and Axel himself notes that he doesn't feel like sharing personal things with Saix anymore.
So partly Axel was driven to Roxas and Xion even more because of Saix increasingly colder and cruel behaviour because he felt "better" with them. This is even somewhat paralleled in DDD when Lea first awakens after his rebirth, his first thought and word is "Roxas!?" and only a few minutes later he thinks of Isa in conjunction with Braig, noticing they are absent after counting the other apprentices.
It is highly possible and plausible that the Xehanortification played a big role in this, however, that still doesn't tell us if Saix went willingly with the process or not. The first impressions from Days and the "plan" he and Axel had at first are indications against willing participation while the statements from the DDD Ultimania and him having the Xehanort eyes the very first time we (chronologically) see him after BBS are indications towards it.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Ah, alright.

The indicators towards their friendship detoriating are already there before Axel even genuinely decides fully for Roxas and Xion, as Saix is often only treating Axel like a personal hitman and Axel himself notes that he doesn't feel like sharing personal things with Saix anymore.
So partly Axel was driven to Roxas and Xion even more because of Saix increasingly colder and cruel behaviour because he felt "better" with them. This is even somewhat paralleled in DDD when Lea first awakens after his rebirth, his first thought and word is "Roxas!?" and only a few minutes later he thinks of Isa in conjunction with Braig, noticing they are absent after counting the other apprentices.
It is highly possible and plausible that the Xehanortification played a big role in this, however, that still doesn't tell us if Saix went willingly with the process or not. The first impressions from Days and the "plan" he and Axel had at first are indications against willing participation while the statements from the DDD Ultimania and him having the Xehanort eyes the very first time we (chronologically) see him after BBS are indications towards it.

Oh, that's so interesting.. Gee, I would like BBS. V2 to be out, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back