• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa or Saix, who attacked Lea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that would seem to be the best way to explain the names, but I just want to know why Lea returned without the markings, and showed change, while Xigbar and Saix haven't.
Presumably because Lea never got those tattoos, Axel did. Whereas, Braig got that scar and retained it as Xigbar. Saix likely gained his scar as Isa, as well.

So you're proposing a possible "twin"-situation in the thirteen darknesses with both Isa and Saix as well as Braig and Xigbar around? Oh gosh, when I imagine Braig and Xigbar going on with their trolling at the same time <__<.
Knowing Nomura and his twists I won't rule out that even this is possible, but all in all I'll call it unlikely for now.
I'm proposing that it's currently debatable. I accept that it's most likely just out of allegiance towards Xehanort that they're still called by their Nobody names, but I'm just pointing out that there are Darknesses yet to be revealed so we can't say for certain that there aren't two of them running around.

Yeah, I guess that's another of those deliberately kept mysteries, although when you hear Xigbar talk during DDD it seems that at least for him it doesn't matter.
He's so far down the rabbit hole at this point that it likely doesn't.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Roxas and Ven :I is that not redundant

Lol, why am I not surprised that this one pops up again. This is really getting old, as Nomura had already confirmed that Roxas and Ven are totally different entities shortly after KH 2 FM was released, I wonder when the last ten percent of the fanbase will get this memorized. xD

No because they are two different people unlike Braig/Xigbar and Saix/Isa who are just the same person with or without a heart.

Exactly.

Presumably because Lea never got those tattoos, Axel did. Whereas, Braig got that scar and retained it as Xigbar. Saix likely gained his scar as Isa, as well.

I'm proposing that it's currently debatable. I accept that it's most likely just out of allegiance towards Xehanort that they're still called by their Nobody names, but I'm just pointing out that there are Darknesses yet to be revealed so we can't say for certain that there aren't two of them running around.

He's so far down the rabbit hole at this point that it likely doesn't.

That's a reasonable approach to it. It's also funny somewhat that only those characters who are reasonably important have such small distinctions, as when we look at Zexion/Ienzo or Lexaeus/Aeleus for example they do not have any physical difference that stands out like Braig/Xigbar, Lea/Axel or Isa/Saix have.

Indeed, it's a possibility that should be kept in mind, however unlikely it may seem to us right now. The main issue is actually that the introduction of the time-travel plot point actually allows such a scenario, just like it would allow having Riku on the Guardians of Light and on the Seekers of Darkness if they would really go the route and take KH 1 "bag of dicks"-Riku who has fallen to the darkness.

Not to mention Braig was willingly into it from the beginning. He conspired with Xehanort already back in BBS.

xSora

I once heard that it was actually Xehanort who attacked lea.
He could control Saix because his heart was inside of him (that's the thing about vessels)
so he used saix to attack lea like when he used his young self to attack riku , becuase young xehanort couldn't wield a keyblade(at that point of life , he havn't learned yet //even at bbs secret boss he didn't wielded one) and when he fought riku he summoned MX(his future self) keyblade , that's was because MX (his future self) controlled him and he could summon the keyblade .
Its actually confirmed (it's not a theory or something even though its pretty obvious) :
— When King Mickey stopped time, Young Xehanort began to move. Since he can control time, was he breaking the King’s spell?Nomura: Young Xehanort wasn’t using his own power at that time. The King’s magic was broken because Master Xehanort was assimilating with Young Xehanort.
— It was when the figures started appearing in the thrones.
Nomura: Indeed. Time was stopped just as Master Xehanort was materializing. So he moved his consciousness to Young Xehanort’s body. Reacting to this, King Mickey exclaimed, “That’s impossible!” Young Xehanort was holding a Keyblade that he originally wasn’t able to handle thanks to Master Xehanort’s power. Though the keychain on it is different, the Keyblade he takes out is Master Xehanort’s.
— I see. Young Xehanort himself is still in Destiny Islands and isn’t able to wield a Keyblade yet.
Nomura: Right. Even when he appeared as an additional boss in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, he wasn’t using a Keyblade
So maybe xehanort controled Saix (because his heart is in him) like he could control his younger self somehow.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I once heard that it was actually Xehanort who attacked lea.
He could control Saix because his heart was inside of him (that's the thing about vessels)
so he used saix to attack lea like when he used his young self to attack riku , becuase young xehanort couldn't wield a keyblade(at that point of life , he havn't learned yet //even at bbs secret boss he didn't wielded one) and when he fought riku he summoned MX(his future self) keyblade , that's was because MX (his future self) controlled him and he could summon the keyblade .
Its actually confirmed (it's not a theory or something even though its pretty obvious) :

So maybe xehanort controled Saix (because his heart is in him) like he could control his younger self somehow.
That's possible. Isa/Saix didn't look all there. But I guess you can't really when you have a whole 3 seconds of screen time.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's most likely the case, sorta like MX was sending out chess pieces. Siax to Lea, Ansem to hold Riku and Xemnas to hold mickey [when they all tried to help sora]

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm in this theory as well. If I'm not mistaken, MX actually smirked before Isa/Saïx attacked Lea. It's possible that it was at this instant that he decided to control Isa/Saïx to do so.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm in this theory as well. If I'm not mistaken, MX actually smirked before Isa/Saïx attacked Lea. It's possible that it was at this instant that he decided to control Isa/Saïx to do so.
I think he did.
Man, having a creepy old dude take control of your sexy body in an instant. *shivers*
I'm starting to feel bad for the Org.(New Org., Xehanorginazation, Norg?) guys.
Except Xigbar.

Gram

Banned
Awards
He did smirk, that's when when Ansem, Xemnas and Isa attacked.
It would be creepy, especially in the case of YX or such because that's YOUR OLDER creepy self controlling you. o_0

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm starting to feel bad for the Org.(New Org., Xehanorginazation, Norg?) guys.
Except Xigbar.

Norganization or Nortanization, perhaps? :p

He did smirk, that's when when Ansem, Xemnas and Isa attacked.
It would be creepy, especially in the case of YX or such because that's YOUR OLDER creepy self controlling you. o_0

Great, now I can't see that scene the same way ever again... would somebody be so kind as to wipe that image out of my mind? Where's Naminé when you need her?

So it's possible that it's actually MX, instead of Isa, who attacked Lea, only through his body. I think it's quite true to some extent, since Isa looked very, very cold in that scene. Considering his "personality", he would've probably had some words with Lea if that time he had been acting on his own, instead of straightaway attacking him like that.

JustSnilloc

The main issue is actually that the introduction of the time-travel plot point actually allows such a scenario, just like it would allow having Riku on the Guardians of Light and on the Seekers of Darkness if they would really go the route and take KH 1 "bag of dicks"-Riku who has fallen to the darkness.

Well, something that a lot of people overlook is the fact that Ansem, SoD is just Terranort's heart inside Riku's body, so his body is already in there. We already have "different enough" copies are already in the new organization, so it wouldn't be a stretch... I say the DDD Black Coat Riku we see in monstro combined with Time Travel plot is proof that old Riku is a part of the new organization.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So it's possible that it's actually MX, instead of Isa, who attacked Lea, only through his body. I think it's quite true to some extent, since Isa looked very, very cold in that scene. Considering his "personality", he would've probably had some words with Lea if that time he had been acting on his own, instead of straightaway attacking him like that.

I'd say it's very possible. Though never stated out right MX obviously does have some sort of control, he was even able to give YX a power boost to bypass Mickeys stop spell and summon a keyblade, which YX can't do on his own.

Well, something that a lot of people overlook is the fact that Ansem, SoD is just Terranort's heart inside Riku's body, so his body is already in there. We already have "different enough" copies are already in the new organization, so it wouldn't be a stretch... I say the DDD Black Coat Riku we see in monstro combined with Time Travel plot is proof that old Riku is a part of the new organization.
Agreed that is is vastly over looked. Any time you see a physical ansem it's him in riku's body.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This is why I'm bringing it up. If they were indeed somebodies, why do they look the same as the nobodies? I'd assume they would look even further norted. Braig has been norted damn near 10 years and still looks the same if not a little older when Xigbar shows himself. If they were the nobodies, there would be no need to have the original beings (imo) other than having two identical beings looking norted.

Nobodies only look faintly different from their others.
If it's an actual scar, it's probably permanent. Axel's tear drops weren't.

There was rumor around the time that Days came out that Axel/Lea was the cause of/knew the cause of Saix's/Isa's scar.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

While it's possible that MX exerted direct control during that scene considering his glance towards a hooded Isa and also the near-robotic face. Isa/Saix had no qualms about attacking and even nearly kill Axel/Lea before, as seen when Axel hastily retreats in Hollow Bastion during KH 2 after he explained Xemnas' plan to Sora, Donald and Goofy when Saix shows up and later when he comes to Sora's aid shortly before he sacrifices himself, he is slumped over and hurt, which is implied to be Saix' work.
And at the time of KH 2 there was no MX around to assert direct control.

I wouldn't already go so far to call it "proof", as this black-coat Riku could also really be only an illusion of the Dream Worlds/Riku's own subconscious rather than having anything to do with the new Organisation.
It could also be the Riku Replica, Ansem SoD taking Riku's form to mess with him or whatever.
The possibility and implication is however definitely there as well.

I'd say it's very possible. Though never stated out right MX obviously does have some sort of control, he was even able to give YX a power boost to bypass Mickeys stop spell and summon a keyblade, which YX can't do on his own.

It would also add to the notion that MX can control any of his vessels at a whim, and not just "true" Xehanort-versions. If the vessel in question has no heart MX could do that easily through his own heart-shard that it placed in the body. If it has though, as Nomura describes in the Ultimania, the original heart is captured and unable to resist MX's outward control.
The latter part really reminds me much of Ultimecia from Final Fantasy VIII, who controlled Edea like this for the first two discs of the game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It would also add to the notion that MX can control any of his vessels at a whim, and not just "true" Xehanort-versions. If the vessel in question has no heart MX could do that easily through his own heart-shard that it placed in the body. If it has though, as Nomura describes in the Ultimania, the original heart is captured and unable to resist MX's outward control.
The latter part really reminds me much of Ultimecia from Final Fantasy VIII, who controlled Edea like this for the first two discs of the game.

Meaning the other norts are just chess pieces to MX.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Meaning the other norts are just chess pieces to MX.

Yes, but the issue can be practically extended to everyone involved in Xehanort's schemes.
Or wording it differently: Who actually isn't a chess piece to MX anyways? He doesn't care for other people's hearts, wishes and needs, as Sora so fittingly described they're just bottles on a shelf for him to use.

When you read his BBS Reports closely it is evident that he only took Ventus in as an apprentice to eventually steal his body, and when that proved to be unsuitable because Xehanort deemed him as too kind/frail to be of use, he immediately thinks up another possible "use" for him by trying the shortcut to the X-blade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes, but the issue can be practically extended to everyone involved in Xehanort's schemes.
Or wording it differently: Who actually isn't a chess piece to MX anyways? He doesn't care for other people's hearts, wishes and needs, as Sora so fittingly described they're just bottles on a shelf for him to use.

When you read his BBS Reports closely it is evident that he only took Ventus in as an apprentice to eventually steal his body, and when that proved to be unsuitable because Xehanort deemed him as too kind/frail to be of use, he immediately thinks up another possible "use" for him by trying the shortcut to the X-blade.

This is true, I was just using the chest piece as analogy though cause of MX's direct control over his org.
I guess you could think of Sora and everyone else as the chess pieces on the opposite side of the board to MX. While he dont control them directly he can more or less guess their next move and guide them in a way he wants most the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back