• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there eventually going to be a continuation of IPhone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hey there.

My dad bought the iPhone, two weeks ago. He is not completely satisfied with the iPhone, especially because the short message modus. It has problems with the swiss german language..
However, do you guys know if Apple is developing a new iphone? Or something like that?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Considering 3g came out fairly recently, I doubt it. Right now they're still doing firmware updates for all three generations, so you may wanna keep an eye out for those.

Petie

Awards
Website
www.spriters-resource.com
I can almost assure you that they're working on another model as we speak. They wouldn't be stupid enough to drop a platform as successful as the iPhone. Just look at what they did with the iPod - they're on what? The seventh generation already?

Just give it some time and I'm sure you'll see another hit the market sooner or later. Granted, my money is on later since it wouldn't make sense business-wise since the 3G hasn't been out long.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Were talking about Apple here.

They always come out with an updated version of all there products within years time.

By Summer time 2009 i wouldn't be surprised if a new model by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back