• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a possibilty of Coded being playable on Nintendo DSi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Neh. Maybe. There are rumors Coded may be ported to the PSP like a few other Square Enix titles, though a DS port is just as likely, I guess. Who knows.

A

Audo

I'm still going with Coded staying on the phone. I think if they had any intention of porting it, they would have said something by now. but perhaps that is only me. =/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm still going with Coded staying on the phone. I think if they had any intention of porting it, they would have said something by now. but perhaps that is only me. =/

TGS Announcement perhaps?

They'd be stupid not to put on the PSP/DS.

They'd lose so much money if they brought the game overseas.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Coded coming out on PSP is more likely, since Square is releasing two other phone games on PSP. If they do that, they'll probably do it for everybody with a PSP [for lack of a better phrase... like they're doing with agito] or do it for the overseas release.

Qarx

It'll be out for cell phones.
Main game=Sony console
Side game=Nintendo/Sony handheld console.
Kingdom Hearts "V" isn't downloadable as far as I know, so it's doubtful it'll be downloadable for PSP, or anything else.
Unless you hack or illegally download, you play it on a phone.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i believe that coded will be ported later in some console (probably not handheld one). like Re:CoM

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Coded coming out on PSP is more likely, since Square is releasing two other phone games on PSP. If they do that, they'll probably do it for everybody with a PSP [for lack of a better phrase... like they're doing with agito] or do it for the overseas release.

I totally agree with this. If Agito and 3rd birthy are ported to PSP and them being SE games, I would expect nothing less with Coded.

Lexeon

Yeah, it being on the PSP is probably more likely. PSP has more capabilities with graphics and that sort of thing, while DS' capabilities are probably a little bit below PSP.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they'd probably make more money if they had coded on the psp/ds then the phone

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I wandering since people will be able to download things on the new Nintendo DSi will there be a possibility of of downloading Coded on it?

Where are you wandering to, might I ask?

On topic, I doubt it. If the game was originally supposed to be on a single screen device (phone), it's more likely to come to the PSP.

A

Audo

TGS Announcement perhaps?

They'd be stupid not to put on the PSP/DS.

They'd lose so much money if they brought the game overseas.
Coded is going to be sold for extremely cheap, if not free.
I really don't think money is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back