• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is terra sora's or riku's father?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh-815

hi. i am new to the fourms, so don't get angy with me if this has already been said.

my friend and i are arguing if terra is sora's or riku's father. she thinks he is sora's father because of their hair color. i think he is riku's because of the darkness in their hearts, they were talking in that video, and i am one of those people who thinks terra will become xehonort/ansem/xemnes, and i remember wile playing com when when riku defeated lexaeus he said "you truley are the superiour's...." but he did'nt finish what he was going to say.

i hope you will agree with me, and if you have evidence i don't please tell me.

State

Awards
no, and no to aqua being their mother and no to ventus being their father, which is once again beginning to rise into discussions. /:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The only time family has shown any importance in KH is Kairi's grandmother and Sora's mother...existing.

Also, Terra's too young to be a father. Despite what he looks like, he's probably around 18, which is waaay to young to have a five/six year old son.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, no. :v You could always be a parent at 12-13.

It just wouldn't be appropriate throwing that into a game directed towards children. xD;

Axens

Banned
I really dont think Terra is either of their father. The only family tie in KH that I know is Kairi and her Grandma. Besides, doesnt Terra seem a little too young to be their father?

SuperSailorEarth

Family has no importance and/or relevance in Kingdom hearts. Its not Star Wars, and Terra is not Darth Vader.

Muse

you look atrocious
He was talking about Ansem SoD's heart/darkness being in Riku. :v

Since Ansem SoD was the one that killed Lexeaus.

A

Azrael

Terra isn't anyone's father.

Disney wouldn't be the type to promote teenage parenthood.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Terra being the father to either of them means he would have been like, thirteen AT THE OLDEST when they were born, so no, of course not.

Muse

you look atrocious
There's no way of telling when exactly Ariel gave birth to Melody. :v

It could have been a year after TLM, or it could have been five years later.

Either way, it can't be considered as teenage parenthood, since we don't know when it happened.

huanglulu

I also agree that Terra couldnt have been either of thier father same reason as said above

What do you mean ''you truly are the superiors"?

He say that because

Their superior is the nobody of Ansem and Ansem darkness resides in Riku.
That is also the reason why Zexion say the darkness in Riku is equivelent to their superior

XIII Nobodies

facepalm

Why is it that people can't understand the friggin' time line? I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The ONLY way that they could have been T/A/V's kids is if TAV were having orgies at age 11/12.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah no, no way, unless Nomura pulls a time paradox move on us. Parents aren't a huge part of the storyline, and we only hear Sora's mother calling him for dinner, never seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back