• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IS RYTHUM MIXER JUST WAY TO OVER POWERED?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is rythum mixer to over powered

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

guys is rythum mixer just to over opwer to be unlocked at the begaing of the game becuse as terra i pwned ever boss with it even the final boss of terras i was like WTF happen? i did the same to vens boss i was like lol also to get it working all it takes is you to be in a comade style first then use like a thunder or blizzered moves to go into it i just spam thunder surges to make it work lol

Crystal

Silver Member
I haven't get rynthm mixer but i watch the video which player using it, it seem like deal a lot of damage to the enemies, so i think yeah.

Kiwi +

Awards
I haven't get rynthm mixer but i watch the video which player using it, it seem like deal a lot of damage to the enemies, so i think yeah.

Which one is Rhythm Mixer?? Do you have the video of it??

Kiwi +

Awards
Maybe it depends on level xD

I would think so. I guess if you wanted to spam it, things would be easier to take down. Though I'm guessing it is just by what level you are. I always thought all the command styles where strong once you where at a really advanced level. I could be wrong though about that.

Crystal

Silver Member
I would think so. I guess if you wanted to spam it, things would be easier to take down. Though I'm guessing it is just by what level you are. I always thought all the command styles where strong once you where at a really advanced level. I could be wrong though about that.

What do you mean by advanced level?

Kiwi +

Awards
What do you mean by advanced level?

I meant by being a high enough level where you won't die in one shot in a harder boss battle. Where all your stats are at least at an okay level, but that's where I think I am wrong. Does any of that even apply to the command styles??

Crystal

Silver Member
I meant by being a high enough level where you won't die in one shot in a harder boss battle. Where all your stats are at least at an okay level, but that's where I think I am wrong. Does any of that even apply to the command styles??

You mean the highest your level, the highest your strength in command styles?

Kiwi +

Awards
You mean the highest your level, the highest your strength in command styles?

Well not exactly level 99, but a high enough level. I don't really know. I guess it could be or not. Though seems likely so, if those enemies can be defeated easily.

Stars

リク
Me too watch about this command style in YouTube and it seem really powerful..
But it seem deal little damages when coming to the secret bosses or maybe the level affect it...

Mog

Awards
I use a deck for Ven especially designed to get me into rhythm mixer fast. I use time splicer to get into Fever Pitch, then 2 thundagas to get into rythm mixer. It owns.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ihaventgottimeforthisbu.gif

Okay? But it is because it is the best command style EVER.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, nice gif Lycoris...and I even think I know the movie shown in it.

So, if Rhythm Mixer is this powerful shouldn't they have made the way to obtain it a bit more of a challenge than just collecting stickers, lol.

Stars

リク
Lol, nice gif Lycoris...and I even think I know the movie shown in it.

So, if Rhythm Mixer is this powerful shouldn't they have made the way to obtain it a bit more of a challenge than just collecting stickers, lol.

O__o really, so the requirement to get Rhythm Mixer is collect sticker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back