• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kh2 Fm Even Worth Buying ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

Its Prety Much The Same Game And Within Aweek After Its Released You Can Just Find Out What Its About On Here. So Would You Buy It ?? I Dont Know If I Would Especially If Its 50 Bucks!!!

ffkh

all the extra stuff people are going to post up on the forums anyway

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
It all depends in some ways its worth it, and other ways its not. Lets hope its only around $30...but if you dont want to buy it you dont have to worry because you know someone will buy it and put the info and vids on the web....then you can know everything that happened in final mix without having the hassle of buying Kh2 again........

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'll believe I will import it. Since the PS3 will be able to play games from other reigons(without a swap magic card), it won't be much of a hassel. I believe its worth purchasing. The only downside is, that all text is Japanese.

+Final Mix+

I can see some green, some blue...no, I am in Aust
It depends how much of a fan of KH you are. If you like the in-depth storyline and the gameplay it has to offer, and want to give SE more money, go right ahead ;). Honestly though, I think if you truly want to experience a remastered version of the game with new features, it is worth buying. If not, then I don't see you bothering.

I might get it. I would have to get my PS2 modded or if there is an American version [uncertain], I would probably buy it.

D

Dexter

Ok then tell me how would experience the awsome fight of Sora vs. Riku. Or the possibley of fighting Zexion!. How will you experience the NEW world in final mix announced by Nomura in the Latest Famitsu magazine!? How will u face the very strong keyblader, even stronger than Sepherioth!? How will u experience the new reation commands and drive forms!!! An so much more.....

I realy don't think u want to miss all of this....

I

The Show Must Go On
ya'll do realize that its very unlikely the us/ europe will even get the game, so shut up if you dun think its worth it. obviously a lot of people do think it'll be worth getting, so dun make a thread saying why people shouldn't. that is rude as hell

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
ya'll do realize that its very unlikely the us/ europe will even get the game, so shut up if you dun think its worth it.

Nomura hinted otherwise:

"He is puzzling over what to do about North American fans, but mentions that he'd like it if they had the chance to be exposed to the Japanese voice casts as well"

ffkh

i will get the com remake
and the final mix deal.....eh i may get it

Fire Tears

Oh snap, that's awesome!!!!! That's a all in one deal right there. I'm definetely getting it. I think this one is going to be released to the US.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
The REAL Question here: Do you like breathing? If you do, go buy KH2: FM when it comes out. There is your answer, in it's entire truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back