• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Dudes, eberyone knows the solar storm will hit and we wont get to play it
Dur

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol that makes no sense. what would the title be? kh3: Derp?

and as if they'd put kh3d on a handheld. oh man I hope that never comes back to bite me on the ass.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Dur

This is why I'm investing in generators, and you're not. Have fun looking at a black screen whilst I engage myself happily in playing KH III. :D

Phoolish One.

RonXsilva

I keep hoping two things 1: that we are all still alive to see KH3 on wutever system hopfully a console. 2: I am hoping that the "secret unknown title" is a PSP game

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
is anyone here thinking the mystery title might just land on a console , not a handheld?

Nomura has been hinting at this mystery game for a long time. And Nomura stated in June in Gameinformer that he has no plans to bring any KH games right now to PS3, Wii, 360 or iPhone.

I hope the mystery game lands on a console. Or maybe on the PSP again. XD

3DS has more capabilities than PSP. =\
I'm all about games being fun > the consoles power, but the 3DS can destroying the PSP because it has the same controls, 2 Screens, one which displays 3D w/o glasses, and another which is a touch screen, cameras, and then some nice stuff like better graphics and processing power.

He's referring to the summary of 3D from...some site I don't remember (there's a thread about it in the FoKH section).

It was the UK and Canadian Best Buy Sites.
We don't know if the summary is official.

I wish BBS would come out on PS2 or Wii... Ahh not the Wii. i`m just use to the big screen

Fun Fact: BBS was originally planned for PS2, but Nomura wanted to have multiplayer, so he switched it to PSP.

More than likely, it will be released on the PS3, unless Nomura snorts some crack cocaine and decides, in the worst idea of the history of the world since the dawn of time, to put KH III on a pucking DS or PsP. Not to bash, as I'm a PsP owner myself, but you gotta keep consistency with the "core games." The side stories can go on the portables and cell phones, but I likes my KH I, II, and III to STAY on a console.

It's already been confirmed that KH3 will be on a home consoles by Nomura.

Dur

The Solar Storms will hit before it goes KH3 is in devo because of Versus XIII.

This is why I'm investing in generators, and you're not. Have fun looking at a black screen whilst I engage myself happily in playing KH III. :D

Phoolish One.

Bitch I HAVE a generator

lol

I keep hoping two things 1: that we are all still alive to see KH3 on wutever system hopfully a console. 2: I am hoping that the "secret unknown title" is a PSP game

1. Well, unless someone decides that they hate KHI and come hunt us all down, I'm sure most of us will be alive when KH3 finally comes.

2. 3DS

Japan

Another adventure. I would be pissed if I was Sora be like,"Damn WTF I just f****** saved the world, what else, WHAT ELSE!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back