• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is BBS too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Ok so i went to my friends and played the game. It is shit easy and i was playing on proud. I was playing as Aqua and Ven and the game is so easy the hp on enemies is a joke, the moves do relatively good damage so in like 5 min they are dead and the enemies hits barely do damage, out of my 3 hours of playtime i only had to heal like? 4 times if that many.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
From what I have seen of boss fights, they do quite a bit of damage. I dont know what the regular enemies are like but the bosses look like a proper challenge.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Well one of the boss fights I fought today actually gave me a BIT of trouble. Its the first one i actually had trouble with

The fight against Zack in olympus coliseum when he gets possessed by hades

αsiя

space coke
Well one of the boss fights I fought today actually gave me a BIT of trouble. Its the first one i actually had trouble with

The fight against Zack in olympus coliseum when he gets possessed by hades

So the game is easy for you

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah otherwise its pretty easy. And i know the final boss will give me trouble but its kinda supposed to

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I somehow knew this game would be too easy! I mean with all these new attacks and battle systems, the boss's don't stand a chance. I still haven't played the game so I'm not so sure of how its gonna be 4 me, oh yeah has any1 here beat the secret boss yet? And if so who as? Was he easy? I saw it on youtube and it looked easy to beat.

αsiя

space coke
I somehow knew this game would be too easy! I mean with all these new attacks and battle systems, the boss's don't stand a chance. I still haven't played the game so I'm not so sure of how its gonna be 4 me, oh yeah has any1 here beat the secret boss yet? And if so who as? Was he easy? I saw it on youtube and it looked easy to beat.

Some people say it's easy and some say it's hard
but ive seen more hard than easy

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Some people say it's easy and some say it's hard
but ive seen more hard than easy

Its weird saying this but I have actually seen it in both ways. I guess it really depends on the user playing the game. I had seen some1 one youtube playing as Terra and they died in the beginning against an unversed with just two hits.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I can't lie the secret boss looks hard as hell, but his health is low he would be almost impossible if he had more for a realllllllllllllly nice challenge

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I can't lie the secret boss looks hard as hell, but his health is low he would be almost impossible if he had more for a realllllllllllllly nice challenge

I know man, if his life was as big as Terra in KH2FM I would just give up, it would take to long to kill him. By the way does any1 know what u get once u win?

αsiя

space coke
Its weird saying this but I have actually seen it in both ways. I guess it really depends on the user playing the game. I had seen some1 one youtube playing as Terra and they died in the beginning against an unversed with just two hits.

Yea I guess
It kinda makes me happy that I aint a expert gamer

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I know man, if his life was as big as Terra in KH2FM I would just give up, it would take to long to kill him. By the way does any1 know what u get once u win?

Yo get like a synthesis item, idk if anyone translated it yet though

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I bet you do. Compared to the other KH games, do you think BBS's Proud Mode is harder than any other?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Standard Mode.

I should note that the game can be easieror harder depending on the character your playing as. For example Ven's story seems slightly easier than Terra's story to me, but both are harder than KH2.
I just got mine yesterday and i'm only on terra so far......on Standard as well and I have died like......twice? But yeah I agree its harder than KH2 it just depends if you kno what you're doing plus you really have to lay down the hits or else you get killed rather quickly (Magic Mirror fight was epic :3 Just did it like and hour ago though his creepy smile scared me o.o )

Okay started Proud with Aqua. Its easy you just need to level grind a bit ^^
I want to avoid doing that but I must say I am failing at it xD I don't want it to be too easy but.....leveling up D-Links and such is fun :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back