• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Is any of this for real.....or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noezel7

New chappy peeps! I need to post more often. I mean four pages and no new chappies is ridiculous! Well I hope you enjoy!!:D

Chapter 13: Faith
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
(Kairi POV)

I feel Sora fading away, as if he was slowly dying.

“SORA!” I scream, racing to his still body. I put my ear over his heart, to make sure it’s still beating. To my surprise, it was. How could that be if I could barely feel him in my own heart? I slowly stood up next to Sora, wondering what was going on in his head. I just couldn’t understand why this was happening to him; he didn’t deserve any of this. I lowered my head to look at the ground. Maybe nobody is allowed to be happy, especially the ones who do good for others.

“Kairi...are you ok?” Donald whispered to me. I look up at him, tears in my eyes. I throw myself at the duck and start sobbing into his shoulder. At first he hesitates but eventually he hugs me.

“Please Kairi...don’t cry.” My tears stop immediately. Did he actually say what I think he said or was I only longing to here Sora say the exact same words. I finally smiled at Donald, wiping the tear stains off my face.

“Thanks Donald, I really needed to hear that.” He gave me a puzzled look but just shrugged it off. I look over at Goofy and he smiles at me too. I then look over at Shiranai but realize that her back is towards me, holding herself, trying to stop from shaking. I walk over to the little girl.

“Shiranai, what’s wrong?” She looks up at me and for the first time I see her display a raw emotion, fear.

“I need to go to Sora.” Shiranai says in a shaky voice. I back away from her, not knowing what to make of the situation. She walks to Sora, with each step she shakes more. Finally reaching him she tries to put her hands next to his head, like I had done to enter his dreams. Yet her hands were shaking way to much. I went over and steadied her hands, hoping my strength would rub off on her. Shiranai looks up at me, forcing a smile.

“I hope you can forgive me for what I’m about to do.” She states, confusion racking my brain.

--------------------------------------

(Shiranai POV)

I enter the keyblade master’s dream, fear overtaking every cell in my body. I thought for sure that he was the true keyblade wielder, but I have been wrong before. I would have to take away the keyblade and all memories of him ever using it. I see him standing over the body that was once Yuri. Blood was everywhere, making my stomach turn. I started to walk towards Sora, trying to figure out what to say. I had taken no more than ten steps and I was frozen with a stop spell. By them time I realized it happened, I found myself in trouble. I had the keyblade at my neck and Sora holding my hands behind my back with his free hand.

“Have you come here to make me suffer or are you here for clean up?” As he said this he pointed over to Yuri. I felt all courage exit my body, knowing that Sora could do the very same thing to me.

“Please Sora, listen to me.” I barely got the words out before he put the keyblade closer to my neck.

“Give me a good reason not to kill you, I’m not exactly in the best of moods.” I could hear no emotion in his voice and that fact scared me more then having my life hang by a thread.

“None of this is real. You never went to an insane asylum. You never killed Riku. You never let Kairi di.....” I felt anger permeating off of his body. My words had made him go deeper into insanity, I had no hope of surviving. Sora threw me to the ground, my arms breaking my fall. I had no powers that could protect me, my powers only allowed me to teleport.

“I’m tired of all the lies, of all the people trying to mess with my mind.” He pointed the keyblade at me and I felt my whole body tremble in fear. I had unleashed a murder onto the world. What had happened to the innocent boy that wanted nothing more than to save his friends? Maybe that was the ultimate end to all keyblade wielders, to go insane. I couldn’t just sit here and die like a coward. I had to take responsibility for what I had created, so I stood up and readied myself for his attack. Sora raises his keyblade, getting into a striking stance. Suddenly I see a brilliant light behind him, not knowing if it was my savior or my executioner. Then to my surprise a figure steps out of the light, Sora being oblivious to the whole ordeal. The figure then walks toward Sora and hugs him around his middle. Sora drops his keyblade and looks up in utter shock and horror.
“Kairi...” He whispers, I could barely hear it.

-----------------------------------------------

(Kairi POV)

“Please Sora...stop this. I never meant for any of this. I just wanted to be with you, I never wanted you to kill someone for the sake of my honor.” I say, hoping to get through to him this time. I can feel every muscle in his body relax but suddenly they tense again. His shoulders droop and his hands are in fists.

“But I watched you die in my arms.” I could tell that tears were in his eyes. I went around him and looked him in the face. His eyes were to the floor, trying so hard to hide his tears. Cupping his face with my hands, I wipe away his tears. I just smile at him, finally knowing that everything was going to be ok.

“Like she said, this is all a dream, produced by Yuri. Shiranai and I entered your dream to help you out. I will never leave you, remember that.” I then kiss him, breathing in every bit of him. Slowly he puts his arms around me and leans in. I had waited for this moment for so long. He pulled away and looked at me serenely. He took my hands into his.

“Can I wake up now?” He asked, a smile forming on his lips. I giggled to myself, knowing that the real Sora was coming back.

“Yes Sora, you can wake up now.”

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yay! The new chpter has come! That was great how sora was about to go crazy and then kairi stepped in. *cries* Excuse me...I...need to...fix....the gummi worms*runs off and cries and comes back* I don't like the chapter I love the chapter. Keep going the fan fic its getting better!

Noezel7

oh man i'm afraid to tell you guys but this fan fic is coming to an end.
*gets behind a steel wall to protect herself from hate posts*
but i was thinking about doing a sequal, yet i don't know what the plot is yet. would you guys be cool with that?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
What!? it is coming to the end!? *takes out plasma rockets, plasma grenades, and all those plasma weapons* Die steel wall or the name I gave it known as Jake steel! *shoots and uses all of the plasma ammo up* Wait you say sequel? ok Then you won't die by the monkey wrath!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
End as in you're 50% Done riiight :D?

Anyway, very emotional. Very cool. I pity Sora- he has no idea what's real and what's not.
I hope Shiranai doesn't take the keyblade from him.
BTW: How do you pronounce Shiranai ?

FlyingTomato1

Just for the fun of it i made a new siggy...check it out =D
gummickelcopy.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/FlyinTomato1/gummickelcopy.jpg

Golden_x_Heart

OH!! NOEZEL7!! I FINALLY FINSIHED!
i finished on schedule too!! only took meh one day!
GO MEH!!
<.< >.>
anywho, i honestly and truely really liek your fic! i lurve how you lead us to believe one is gunna happen, but then change it at teh mast minute.
and how you really express teh emotions that teh characters are showing. a story SUCKS if it cant express emotion.
i really liek teh whole plot and story in your...story....which (of course) is very important!
and teh BEST part is that you still manage to add humor, despite all teh seriousness going on in teh story!
sorry if i sound boring or anything, but Noezel, you asked me to tell you what i truely thought, so im giving you it all!
:ahem:
....sorry, gutter mind >.<
anyways, im really sad i missed all of teh fun and spamming that went on in this fic, and even more sad that its coming to an end when i just started reading!
i really hope you make a sequal - ill be there when it starts!!!!
and to all of you involved in Gumickle, YOU ARE ALL GENIUSES!! i seriously think it sounds amazing and wanted to know if you have any open positions available - if not, put meh on stand-by!!!
<3

edit: wow, didnt realize how long that post was....lol.

Noezel7

Yes we still need a good doctor and you sound perfect GoldenxHeart!! lets hope you do better than the original doctor.
*looks over at engulfed, who looks like a mummy*
Jeez, he only had a cough.
0_0

Golden_x_Heart

W00TNESS! IM TEH GUMICKLE DOCTOR!
:salutes: i will be at the side of every needy and injured soldier! its dangerous out there!!!
<3

edit: oh, and lots of people call me goldie/goldy for short - u can too, since its easier and quicker to type! :D

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Noezel7 said:
Yes we still need a good doctor and you sound perfect GoldenxHeart!! lets hope you do better than the original doctor.
*looks over at engulfed, who looks like a mummy*
Jeez, he only had a cough.
0_0
Well what else was I supposed to do?
When there's no doctor on the battlefield it's the General that must take charge!
And plus- that cough had a VIRUS!!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yay Golden Heart!
:D
Slowly you will sink into the madness of Gumickle though.
Soon...the entire world shall be engulfed in the insanity...MWAHAHAHAHA....
ha.

Noezel7

Ok guys this is the end of the line but don't cry!! the sequel will be coming along soon! So this is goodbye but not forever! Enjoy!!

Chapter 14: Sanity Found
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
(Sora POV)
My eyes slowly opened, not knowing what was going to happen. Suddenly I felt that my back was stiff and my butt was asleep. What a great way to wake up from a nightmare. I tried to sit up but my muscles were to weak from lack of food or water. I try to look around but my head refuses to listen. I decide to just listen for something, anything. Yet to my dismay I hear nothing. Maybe I was destined never to awake from the dream Yuri placed me in. As soon as the though crossed my mind, a face appears above my own and smiles down. I have never seen a more beautiful face.

“Good morning sleepy head.” Kairi whispered, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

“I thought I was never going to wake up.” I said, my voice barely a whisper. I try to sit up again and have a little more luck, but not much. My hands try to steady my body but I end up laying down on the stone table with a thud. Pain rushes through my head but nothing to big. I can hear Kairi giggle at my attempt, glad that I’m near her again.

“Cure!” I hear Donald quack, feeling all strength return to my body. I finally sit up and look at Kairi. She just stands there and smiles at me, her hands behind her back. Then, without notice, she flings herself upon me and starts to sob uncontrollably.

“I thought I was going to loose you. Please...don’t leave me again.” She cried into my shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled, patting her on the head.

“Please Kairi...don’t cry. I never really left you. You are the reason I could wake up.” She looked up at me, smiling through her tears.

“Ahem...” Donald clears his throat. My face gets red, realizing that me and Kairi weren’t the only ones in the room. I just laugh and lace my fingers behind my head. Donald just sighs, Goofy laughs and then I spot a little girl. She looks familiar but I can’t place her. Kairi sees the confusion on my face.

“Oh, Sora I would like you to meet Shiranai.” I then remembered what I had almost done to this young girl in my dream.

“I’m so sorry for what I did....” I say, empathy ringing through my voice.

“Don’t worry, I understand but I think I need to tell you something. As you may know my name is Shiranai but I’ve known you for some time Sora.” I look at her, confusion again crossing my face.

“I am the keeper of the keyblades, I am the unknown voice that gave you the keyblade.” Shock rushed through my body. I had always thought that the unknown voice would be some wise old man, not a young girl.

“She’s the one that brought me to you.” Kairi piped up. I smiled Shiranai, hoping that she could help me find the door to the light.

“Sadly I will have to damper this happy reunion.” Shiranai said in a hushed tone. I looked at her, trying to figure out what she was about to say. I turned to Kairi, she had the same look on her face.

“Sora, you acted against the will of the keyblade. You killed a living person with hate in your heart. If it was only for a brief second, you let darkness overtake you. Only a person with a pure heart can wield the keyblade and you no longer have that.” Regret racked my brain. Why had I let sadness and despair consume me?

“Wait Shiranai! I’m sure you would have done the same thing if Yuri killed someone you loved!!” Kairi yelled. I reached for her hand, squeezing it to let her know to stop. She looked at me with a puzzled look.

“No Kairi, I fully understand why Shiranai needs to take the keyblade. I will comply with the rules, I have no right to argue.” I summon my keyblade and reach it out to Shiranai. Yet as I do I see someone out of the corner of my eye. Yuri. He doesn’t seem to be dead. What’s even weirder is that I feel no hate or anger towards this man. I walked over to him and notice that he his frozen to the ground with a blizaga spell. His head is the only part not frozen but he seems to be sleeping, just as I had a couple of minutes ago. I kneel down and point my keyblade at the ice.

“Fire.” I whisper, not a hint of hate in my voice.

“Sora!! What are you doing?!?” Kairi screams at me but I shrug it off for the moment. The ice melts and Yuri finally wakes up. He looks at me square in the eye and smiles.

“So this is how it ends keyblade wielder. Well do it quickly, I have no life to live.” Yuri says to me in a deadly tone, the smile still crossing his face. I just smile back.

“No Yuri, even though you tortured me by messing with my mind, I have no right to kill you. You will have to deal with Shiranai though.” He just looked at me, confusion all over his face. I stood and reached out my hand to help him up but Yuri just slaps it away.

“I will not take your pitty. You are the cause of my suffering and soon I will end it.” Then in a flash Yuri teleports himself away, to who knows where. I sigh and turn to Shiranai.

“Sorry but here. I ‘ll give you my keyblade like I said I would.” Shiranai just smiles at me and shakes her head.

“I think I will have to reconsider, Sora. You have proven to me that even though he put you through so much, you were willing to help him. Sora, you are truly the real keyblade wielder. My time here has ended and I bid you all a farewell. Just remember Sora, you will be the one to open the door to the light.” In the same instant, she to teleports away.

“Come on Kairi, we have to go home too.”

The End

---------------
Hope you guys enjoyed my little tale but i guess its not truly over. Well until next time kiddies!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
WHOOOOOOO! Its the end NOOOOOOOO!!!! That was the most beautifulist chapter I ever read..... So what did I miss?

Golden_x_Heart

OH NO!!
ITS TEH END AND I JUST BEGAN!!
well, that least there will be a sequal!!! :D
i think it was a great ending too Noezel7! i really lieked it!
<3

edit: and YES!! i am teh new dcotor for Gumickle, and i am proud of meh position!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back