• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Investigation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DetectiveMan

Now that my incredibly misleading thread-title has caught you off guard time to get down to business. My name is Detective Man. And for good reason. But you don't need to know why. Instead I will tell you that it was in the high sixties the other day. Where I live. The weather was indeed beautiful. Now while all of you wonder why I told you that completely useless piece of information, I will write down on a piece of paper something I like then stick it to the wall.

*Writes it down then walks away*

DetectiveMan likes the show "The Office"

Now that you have been exposed to my completely random and slightly perverted-side I bid you farewell.

:35:

But while you are all thinking"You didn't expose us to a perverted side". All you did was make us read your message. It was really long.

That's what she said.

DetectiveMan

Thank's and do not worry. I'm not usually that weird. I bumped up for weirdness for the occasion.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
lolz what an entrance XD...anyways Welcome to KHI ^ ^, I'm Lumine =) , Hope you Have fun here ^ ^

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Welcome to KHI.
That was an extremely interesting greeting, good job there. :D
Check out the FAQ's, follow the rules etc. etc.
Ya need anything at all, feel free to PM me or go to the adoption agency.

Again, Welcome to KHI. ^^;;

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
^ XP a show...

welcome DM! and yeah, you thoroughly weirded me out also...but in a cool way...

(btw, nice use of "thats what she said". XD favrit sentence in the universe :p)

Back