• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

inevitable end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos24

every person has their time who knows how long will we live in this world so my question is what do you think? do you believe in heaven and hell?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There is nothing for my soul to carry on to after death, I believe that much. If there's anything related to the after life, I believe it'd be reincarnation.

Wevvy

We sleep forever and dream forever about going to special places. ^.~

WEEEEEEEEEEE~!

K

Kegluneq

I think there's a thread like this in Religion. With a poll. As for me, we'll see when I die.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
What happens when I die happens.

But yea, I believe in Heaven and Hell, but that we're all going to Hell because none of us are "holy" enough to get into heaven. But, I also believe that you would have a choice to be reincarnated when you die.

Tahmid_Zaman

i believe there is a heaven and hell, this has something to do with religion dosen't it?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Given that the afterlife is most commonly associated with religion, I'd say so.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
when I die, I'm put into the ground.

it's that simple.

I don't fear death, and I plan on enjoying life my first (and only) go round, so there is no need for an afterlife or reincarnation or any of that religious bullshit.

Angel

Amen, lol.

:D!

I just don't get why people get so steeped in their religions when, if you trace it back far enough, their ancestors probably joined because of the promise of an afterlife and forced it on their kids, who forced it on theirs, etc. etc.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They just desperately want to hope there's something for there soul after it passes beyond their body.

But isn't it the body and it's components that facilitate the soul, so wouldn't it make sense that when you die, your 'soul' dies too?

K

Kegluneq

I don't think we should let the thought of an afterlife bother us, enjoy what is now, enjoy what is real.
Say no to necrophobia.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Actually, I say fear death, because it makes us want to live longer, plus it's a pre-programmed survival instinct written into all of us, and it makes us do more and better with the time we do have.

Angel

Actually, I say fear death, because it makes us want to live longer, plus it's a pre-programmed survival instinct written into all of us, and it makes us do more and better with the time we do have.

how does a second chance make us want to do more with our first?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um... I didn't say second chance. I said that with the fact we only have our one chance, we'll want to make the most of it for as long as we can (most of us do).

Angel

Um... I didn't say second chance. I said that with the fact we only have our one chance, we'll want to make the most of it for as long as we can (most of us do).

ah, never mind.

I re-read your post. you make a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back