• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

inevitable end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'm not to worried with the advances we've made in medicine and technology I don't doubt by the time i'm old, that there'll be something to prolong death.

I say just wait and see what happens.

Oh and Zero Inferno you have a good point but the trick is not letting fear of death control you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We already have been prolonging death. The average life expectancy for white males and females (in England) was like in the fourties. Now it's in the seventies or eighties.

Firo

Oh Crap
We already have been prolonging death. The average life expectancy for white males and females (in England) was like in the fourties. Now it's in the seventies or eighties.

I know I meant to say prolong it almost indefinitely.

Plus the average lifespan was so low because of the living conditions back then. We've cleaned up a bit.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Losing death altogether would be bad. It takes away from one of the greatest things that makes us a living thing, the ability to cease living.

Firo

Oh Crap
We'll just have to wait and see. Death is part of life but what's putting it off for a few more years?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not much. So long as it doesn't remove death altogether.

Firo

Oh Crap
No we'll never be able to stop death. Well not in my lifetime.

Shade737

Silver Member
I believe in a Heaven and a Hell so you know the rest. There is no need in just settling into the ground and having no soul or any other atheist bullshit.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Not much. So long as it doesn't remove death altogether.

There's nothing great about death. The whole concept sucks. Any way you look at it, either you just stop existing which is a terrifying though, or you go to Hell, which can't be any fun. Or you go to Heaven, which can't be any fun.

Hell, I'd love to live forever.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
There's nothing great about death. The whole concept sucks. Any way you look at it, either you just stop existing which is a terrifying though, or you go to Hell, which can't be any fun. Or you go to Heaven, which can't be any fun.

Seconded.

I am not religious, so my answer is somewhat obvious; You just die. That's it.
When I was younger, I used to think that I will be born again, and again, and again... for forever. I don't believe it now, though.

I fear death. I am so afraid of it, that sometimes I'm crying in my bed at night, because I don't want anyone close to me die. My own death scares me too, but not that much; the worst thing is, that I have no idea what happens after it. :/

People say, that you can overcome your fears, but I just can't. No matter how much I talk about it with other people, it doesn't go away. -__-;;

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Okay, so we live forever, with no fear of death. Everyone will put things off because they have a theoretically infinite time in which to fulfill the task, so no one gets anything done. Along with no deaths, people will be able to keep having kids for longer, not to mention that populations would soar, and we'd quickly fill up the planet.

Death is good in more ways than what it makes you worry about.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Instead of worrying about death, people should be just thankful with life. Don't fear death, just live life to the fullest. Grasp every day. That's it. We're all here for a reason, so you better make something of your life.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Okay, so we live forever, with no fear of death. Everyone will put things off because they have a theoretically infinite time in which to fulfill the task, so no one gets anything done. Along with no deaths, people will be able to keep having kids for longer, not to mention that populations would soar, and we'd quickly fill up the planet.

Death is good in more ways than what it makes you worry about.

But what if you want to live longer BECAUSE you want to get things done?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Seriously, why do teenagers here worry about the end of their life? Come on, you have ALL the time to accomplish what you want. But you're gonna have to work on it now!

Angel

Seriously, why do teenagers here worry about the end of their life? Come on, you have ALL the time to accomplish what you want. But you're gonna have to work on it now!

because death is a sneaky little bitch.

and I can't travel the world now, when I'm flat broke and don't have a job.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
because death is a sneaky little bitch.

and I can't travel the world now, when I'm flat broke and don't have a job.
YOURE FIFTEEN!!!!!

You have 60 years ahead of at least. Stop worrying and get a job if that is something you crave for. Go to a supermarket and apply for a job. You're bound to get it.

Angel

YOURE FIFTEEN!!!!!

You have 60 years ahead of at least. Stop worrying and get a job if that is something you crave for. Go to a supermarket and apply for a job. You're bound to get it.

stupid Giant.

And I do want to go when I'm young/before I (decide to)get married.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
stupid Giant.

And I do want to go when I'm young/before I (decide to)get married.
I was 18 when I left for Australia and stayed there for months. Loved it there.

But fact of the matter is, I was 18. Not 15.

Seriously stop worrying, I beg of you. xD Ok I dont beg, I dont really care, but juts want to make it clear for you that you have a life and should cherish it instead of worrying about the future.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But what if you want to live longer BECAUSE you want to get things done?

I could say a fair amount of people won't get things done on account of the fact they have so much time, but there will be those who make use of the extra time they have, I won't deny that.

Who said we were worrying?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I just don't think death can end well. No matter what your beliefs. Except reincarnation. That one would be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back