• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm thinking...We'll have a BBS release date next month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I'm pretty sure whatever release date they give at TGS will just be delayed by the time Jump Festa rolls around anyway.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm looking forward to that trailer Nomura promised, hopefully. I doubt they'd give us a specific date though probably something like "December 2009" and I doubt we'd get a quarterly release for NA until about a month or so before BBS comes out over there

crazzyBRY

What do you mean by that? PSP Go doesn't paly UMD's remember? You'd have to download BBS from the PS Store if you get a PSP Go. (unless you hack it and just torrent all your games)

PSN card...XD...a psp go inside with a PSN card that u can purchase from the PSN store, put the PSN Code and download the game..

I'm looking forward to that trailer Nomura promised, hopefully. I doubt they'd give us a specific date though probably something like "December 2009" and I doubt we'd get a quarterly release for NA until about a month or so before BBS comes out over there

haha yea..like an exact date like they did before kh2... 12.XX.09 <---I WISH

but yea...he said that they are about to showcase the spirit of the game (probably aqua..YEY!)

Also Nomura has said that they are now at voice recording so they are most likely finished and just debugging it right now. A date is for sure at TGS

that was like early june 09...Its about Mid august now =)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Looking forward to a release/quarter date.
-Some more information on DS
-More Ven scenes
-New Unbirth bosses and gameplay
-More scans and interviews after the TGS

crazzyBRY

they should show the trailer when terra knock down DS and his helmet got off without showing a glance on his head...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I've been thinking that it would probably be out this winter...around christmas...

Allister Rose

French Lover
well that's what i heard for the japanese release...it's most likely coming out in 2010 in NA...if it comes out in december, you think there will be a TAV christmas greeting card? i hope so...aqua will look so sexy...

crazzyBRY

well that's what i heard for the japanese release...it's most likely coming out in 2010 in NA...if it comes out in december, you think there will be a TAV christmas greeting card? i hope so...aqua will look so sexy...

how about TAV poster??

aqua wearing a santa costume? >=D

Shinra

Banned
Awards

yeah that does sound good....and who noes what else maybe a christmas aqua plushie too...

Allister Rose

French Lover
how about TAV poster??

aqua wearing a santa costume? >=D

oh it's just something i was thinking. you know how re:COM had greeting cards with him holding a bag of gifts in a santa suit? i was thinking if they released in ddecember, they would show a TAV greeting card with TAV in santa suits, just like sora

Alex999

no..it wasn't shown in public, since camera's aren't allowed..terra knocked down DS and DS' helmet got off..

yeah i want to see that one, but id rather see one thats new altogether. cause we kno what happens in the other one word for word

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
damn i can't wait for the trailers and magazine scans and all the interviews and news that'll come out :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back