• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm stuck on Zack second battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm on proud and I can't beat the second battle against Zack with Terra. It's really starting to annoy me when he uses octaslash.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
It's kind of hard to evade that. Try a Shotlock Command.

I do that, but the first time he does it, I can barely get all 18 targets in, I have it leveled up all the way, but what happens when I run out of focus? I die. Instantaneously. How do I get once more and second chance again lol

And I have the second slide thing that hits people, so should I un-equip that then? I mean it's hard enough to avoid him with the regular slide.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If you're getting annoyed at it. Try Properartist way

He was level one when he did this.

or here is my video of it in Japanese.

I forgot what level I was at. but it was proud.

That first video is exactly what I did, and he never touched me once I figured it out (about 5 tries in). The guy in the video gets hit because he paused.

Z

Zulkir

First, you block him, then you counter him with a hurricane, then you hold circle until the meter falls to 0 and send him into the void where he will embrace the stillness of eternity.

EDIT: Wait nvm, first make sure you have once more and second chance.

2) His seizure attack(should be obvious which one this is) try to dodge it, don't attack him in it, cure afterwards if you get hit.

3)His meteorain-Dash/Dodge away

4)When he runs towards you-Guard cause he'll do a normal sword slice+Counter hammer

I can't remember what else he does, sometimes he does a "Braver" like move which you simply have to dash away from.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I beat him, after several losses and further aggravation, and an eventual headache, but it's all good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back