• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm a freakin' noobie! YAY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas963

in the city of Chi Meeko on the Island of Tooki Bo
It is I, the master of stupidity, the maestro of silliness and the overall Overlord of the Universe and Beyond! Ph334 my 1337 Skills!

.........................<--------typed to the tune of Jingle Bells

No I'm just joshing youse peaoplez (I've successfully mutilated the word "people" Wheeeee!)

I'm just your regular sugar high ADD kid that lurves sparkly vampires, (yay!) sexy anime girls and gargling rusty nails (it's a surprise why I'm still alive....no i don't really gargle rusty nails....i gargle toenails to be safedid)

but in all seriousness expect me to be uploading my story The Legend of Butailor: Elemental Blade in the creative writing section whenever I get that chance but not so long that it gets dumped into the recycle bin.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
-- -- Until then worship the pwetty wabbit Mr. Yum Yum...WORSHIP HIM!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
1zx2re9.jpg

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I've got one tip for you, don't overuse your overly "happy" kind of posting.

This
Ph334 my 1337 Skills!

.........................<--------typed to the tune of Jingle Bells

No I'm just joshing youse peaoplez (I've successfully mutilated the word "people" Wheeeee!)
will get you nowhere.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Hello!! Welcome to the forums. All I have to say is read the FAQ, make loads of friends, stay out of trouble, and post a lot but don't spam because that'll get you banned

If you need anything just give me a PM (Private Message).

See ya around

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Welcome to KHI. Pretty much what SRK said + don't forget to read the stickies too.

And also... if by "sparkly vampires" you mean twilight, you probably shouldn't talk about that... lol just for your own safety.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Welcome to KHI. Pretty muck what SRK said + don't forget to read the stickies too.

And also... if by "sparkly vampires" you mean twilight, you probably shouldn't talk about that... lol just for your own safety.

What's so muck about it. I was being nice to him/her. And giving him/her some advice

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Welcome, you sugar loaded person.

Enjoy your stay at the KHI. Let me show you to your room. *Walks to FI*

Back