• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Illusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"I don't drink, so I don't think it's cause of the alchohol....." On the oak where Eliza sat before, she saw a letter, and she read it "'Fire and earth, are waiting' What do you think this means?" Eliza asked Faith. The piece of paper disappeared, and a town appeared instead "Baracter sun town, lets go inside" She suggested.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked into his room and sat against his wall.I am sick of this place i just want to go somewhere will i ever leave this place.He thought as he closed his eyes.I hope i leave soon i really want to.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Faith and Eliza walked in the town, but to see monsters "Monsters?" She said.
One of them came up to them "Humans! How good!" It hissed.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"You are dressed wierdly! Lets get you changed!!" The monster said, as he brought then in a little tavern and handed them some clothes.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ soon fell asleep and started dreaming in his dream he saw a town then in no time he appeared in the town.What the this is weird i wonder where i am and why does everything feel so real.He thought as he walked around the town.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Eliza put the new clothes on "They are not so bad" She replied, she went outside, turned the corner but bumped to Aj "Hey..hey, your human!" She exclaimed.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at them."Yea i am."He said as he turned around.What is going on who are these two and why am i here this is so strange this is so stupid.He thought as he turned and faced them.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"Welcome to the Illusion, we are trapped in a world that is not ours and an evil man wants to kill us." Eliza explained, a piece of paper landed on her face "Air is waiting, what does that mean?" She asked.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at them and then looked at the sky.The Illusion what is that and what does air is waiting mean i wonderwhy am i here why are they here how do we get out of here and why does someone want to kill us.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Air is waiting for us?" said Faith. "What does all of this mean? I'm starting to think that someone's poisoned us and made this all imaginary." She had a funny mind sometimes and would blurt out things that she wouldn't think would be right.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Heh, maybe my drink got spiked again," giggled Faith. "I'm always seeing things like this. Not to worry ..." She smiled "... I'll wake up in a few hours and the servants will be panicking. Heh, heh ..."

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"Stop it! You don't look so older than me and you drink and take drugs? I'm saying this once more, we are in a dream, but we are trapped!" Eliza exclaimed.

ooc: Got to go.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ leaned against the wall and shook his head.This is real no way this could be just a normal dream something is strange why did we come here why is someone trying to kill us and why am i stuck with these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back