• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Illusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
This Rp is all about Illusions, dreams and fears.

What can 4 teenagers do when they are trapped in an unreal world by an Evil Wizard during their sleep?
Wake up?
No, you can't wake up, because until you defeat this wizard you can't hug your family and stay in the warmth, you can't see your friends, you are trapped, and you can't get out.
You will explore different worlds filled with horror and pleasure, earthquakes and colorful flowers, all this will end if you defeat the Evil. When the Teenagers have reached half of the mission, they will receive powers, powers to defeat, the Evil Wizard.

You can choose to be on the Evil side, or carry on with the story and make justice triumph. You can choose to stay in the unreal world, or go back to you family.

Rules::

No godmodding
Romance is allowed.
Only 4 people can enter, no one else is allowed after.

Powers:
Water- Prince Itachi
Earth-Lavanda94
Fire- Angelofdestiny
Air- Niwa

Template:
Name:
Age (14-18):
Power:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:

We will all start the night the four teens go to bed.

(I'll post my template after.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sounds interesting. I'm definitely joining this ...

Name: Faith Crest
Power: Fire
Appearance:
misato017.jpg

Personality: Faith is a party animal and it is rare that she ever keeps calm. But deep down, she is strong and determined to fight for what is right.
Bio: Faith has had a hard life. She was sent to an orphanage at the age of seven when her parents died. Soon after, she challenged a rich and wealthy businessman to a game of draughts. She won and got adopted by him. But life was hard at her new home. Once she became a teenager, he died and she took care of herself. She became a wild girl and went to parties a lot. But soon, her destiny will come ...

lavanda94

On a Gondola
ooc: Thanks for joining.:)

Name: Eliza Oak
Age (14-18): 16
Power: Earth
Appearence:http://photobucket.com/albums/a343/sora-wa/anime/?action=view&current=Minitokyo.jpg (Obviously without the wings)
Personality: Kind and romantic, sometimes bossy.
Bio: Eliza always wanted to live in a castle, she lived in a flat with Mum, Dad, and an annoying little sister. Maybe, after she falls asleep, she will find this castle.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name: AJ Sagashi
Age (14-18):18
Power: Air
Appearence:http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/bishie_addict/dnangel/c5eeb043.jpg
Personality: helpful at times,quiet,can get mad fast
Bio: AJ never did go out much he had a bad life he was always blamed for stuff he did not do so he started to ignore people he did not talk to them or even look at them.He hopes that something good might happen to him soon and something might it could be good or bad.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
ooc: Ok, we can start now.

Eliza, after finishing dinner went staright to bed, her little sister had ruined her new skirt, and she was upset, she fell asleep imediately, not knowing of the adventure that was going to await her.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: heehee this is gonna be a funny beginning ... its somethin i havent tried b4

"All by myself!" sang Faith, drunk out of her head. She burst through the doors of the Crest mansion and giggled. The servants exchanged dark looks. "Yet again, she does it," sighed Jenkins. "Mistress, please go to your room immediately or else I -" "ALL BY MYSELF!" giggled Faith, saying it loudly. "Hee, hee! This is fun! P****d out of my head and having a laugh! G'night, y'all!" She went to bed and giggled. Suddenly, she fell into a deep sleep and couldn't wake up.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
At first Eliza was dreaming of her beautiful castle, but then a figure, interrupted her peacful dreaming, she was agitating in her bed, but then she didn't move.
"Hah, I'll let you go this time but just to kill you the next! I have trapped other three Teens like you, all of you will never survive my wrath!" The evil figure luaghed. Soon it disappeared, and Eliza was left alone, in pyjamas, under an oak with a symbol, a circle, with a dot in the middle.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith opened her eyes and saw that was in the woods wearing the same clothes she had fallen asleep in it. "What the ... I ain't p****d anymore? That was quick," she said. Suddenly, bats started attacking her and she screamed. "This has to be a dream! But it's too real!"

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Suddenly, a forest appeared in front of Eliza, a girl was screaming, she tried to reach her, but the evil figure appeared in front of the girl. "Oh no, that mad idiot is still here, why can't I just wake up, it feels so real, the smell, the wind is so cold. I want to go home" Eliza thought to herself, watching as the evil man was talking to the girl.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"Oh no, that girl needs help, but what can I do? This all seems an Illusion, It can't be real, in real, I don't want to help that girl,I don't want to defeat that being, I want to go back to my parents, to my sister, who is probably still crying for the meanful things I said to her!" Eliza said to herself.
Now in the real world, she is just a body in a bed, her mind now is set on a dream, a dream that could kill her.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is useless. Is this just a dream? Or an illusion? "I ... I have to be brave ..." she whispered. "Even ... even in my dreams ..." She pulled herself together. "Come on, Faith, pull yourself together ... you ain't scared in your dreams ..." She tried fighting the evil figure by kicking it.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
ooc: Forgot to say, you must name Illusion atleast once in the adventure like me and AOD did.

"I must help her!" Eliza said while she walked down to the evil figure "Why? Why are you doing this to us? How can you get in our dreams?" She asked.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Nah, this is too real to be a dream ... or is it?" said Faith. "What the ... I can't touch it! Is it just fear or is this not real?" She was starting to question the surroundings around her. "This has gotta be a dream."

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"It is, but everything around you is like the real worl..." The figure had disappeared "I'm Eliza Oak, me too trapped in an Illusion" Eliza said to Fath.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Faith Crest, I'm a maniac from what I just saw," said Faith. "Did that figure or whatever it was just disappear? It feels like a part of me wants to wake up, but it's trapped here ..."

lavanda94

On a Gondola
"Welcome to the club, yes that strange being did disappear and we are trapped in an unreal world, wait.....your real, so he was right, he trapped other 3 teenagers, we are two, there are other two who have to come, but who?" Eliza replied.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: u shud PM the other 2 later i can tell Niwa cos hes on my msn list

"Yeah, I'm here," said Faith. She looked around. "One minute, I was soooo p****d out of my head and the last thing I remember was falling asleep. The next minute, I'm here. Gee, I need a drink after what I'm seeing ... hey, this is a dream. It's a land outta fear. I blame the alcohol."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back