• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ign...why!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

A 7.6?!

Now THIS is a crazy review.:eek: I just got my game about half an hour ago and I'm loving every second of the game. IGN usually gives higher ratings than Gamespot. Strange that they're letting a new person reviewing the game instead of the usual people reviewing PS2 games. (Makze/Jeremy) But, it's their opinion, even if it's a strange and rather biased one...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Why? Simple. Because we live in a gaming world where the only thing that sells for these wretched reviewers is sex and blood. Without those, they hate it. It worked for God of War which is a game that has flaws thanks to 30 glitches that plague the game. The fact KH2 is E rated and is not filled with all that mindless garbage it's not going to sell nothing for these reviewers. I've been saying this about these morons for months. Where did you all misunderstand it? THEY ARE ROCKSTAR's LAPDOGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! What rating did you expect!?

The fact, IGN hates it is going to make me love it even more. Because I know they suffered while playing it :D .

Sharikaaria

King Sora_Strife said:
Why? Simple. Because we live in a gaming world where the only thing that sells for these wretched reviewers is sex and blood. Without those, they hate it. It worked for God of War which is a game that has flaws thanks to 30 glitches that plague the game. The fact KH2 is E rated and is not filled with all that mindless garbage it's not going to sell nothing for these reviewers. I've been saying this about these morons for months. Where did you all misunderstand it? THEY ARE ROCKSTAR's LAPDOGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! What rating did you expect!?

The fact, IGN hates it is going to make me love it even more. Because I know they suffered while playing it :D .
very very true...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I don't care about reviews, usually you can tell about a game just from screenshots. If you can't, then you have to take a guess of player reviews, not hired guys to promote or de-promote games.

That, and I don't think the opinion of a single hired businessman is going to affect any RPG-gamer's opinion.

......This guy seems to complain about little details that don't matter, or simply because he can't play the game because he's a lame gamer (From what I can tell. <<; ). What's next, he's going to complain how big hade's chin is?

And to agree with the above post, I say we all commision smiths to make us real metal keyblades and attack IGN. :3

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Wow, suprising actually. I trust IGN alot and this doesn't seem too well, guess I have to go with everyone else's review....9/10 =)

darkriku101

I dont get it, if u add up the totals he gave for the 5 categories and divide by five u get 8.3 as an average not 7.6, watch 9.0 + 9.0 + 8.5 + 7.5 + 7.5 = 41.5/5 = 8.3. Am I missing anything?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Does anyone other than me find it odd that the rating is NR while the review states it got a 7.6? Also, the review hasn't even made it to KH2's front page yet! Think someone is revising it?

martin8me

darkriku101 said:
I dont get it, if u add up the totals he gave for the 5 categories and divide by five u get 8.3 as an average not 7.6, watch 9.0 + 9.0 + 8.5 + 7.5 + 7.5 = 41.5/5 = 8.3. Am I missing anything?

I'm not sure they do the final score by the avearge of the sub-categorized scores

but you may be right

I wonder if I get any credit for doing this thread?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Dude, that's harsh. How the hell did the first Kingdom Hearts get a 9.0 and this one get a 7.6? They should have gotten the same guy to do the review. Or at least a fan of the genre.

KeyChain

I wonder how easy the game is...both IGN and Gamespot say it's incredibly easy...I might I start KH2 on proud mode. I hope the worlds aren't as small as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back