• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ign...why!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

martin8me

I dont trust you any more IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
burn...in...HELL!!!

Im gonna research on the reviewer

Last edited:

Palomino

Gamespot' s reviewers gave it a 8.7. IGN's reviewers gave it a 7.6. Now, just take that two into account, even though they both kind of suck, they have small points.
I played KH II in Japanese. The game was easy on normal, that I can tell. It was shorter then I expected (I thought it was gonna be 80 hours long :D). It was heavily relying on button mashing, believe me. Even in drive forms. But! It couldn't have been perfect, no game is... IMHO, the things that are mentioned above don't matter, if you play the game with your heart, not your mind. That is what KH is all about...

martin8me

Palomino said:
Gamespot' s reviewers gave it a 8.7. IGN's reviewers gave it a 7.6. Now, just take that two into account, even though they both kind of suck, they have small points.
I played KH II in Japanese. The game was easy on normal, that I can tell. It was shorter then I expected (I thought it was gonna be 80 hours long :D). It was heavily relying on button mashing, believe me. Even in drive forms. But! It couldn't have been perfect, no game is... IMHO, the things that are mentioned above don't matter, if you play the game with your heart, not your mind. That is what KH is all about...

what would you rate it?

sorry for the double post:rolleyes:

Yevon

martin8me said:
I dont trust you any more IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
burn...in...HEll!!!

Im gonna research on the reviewer

HEAR HEAR!!!!

IGN SHALL BURN!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Palomino

Personaly, I would give it... A 9.4 - 9.6. All (petty) flaws cast aside.
Just look how the game has been rated by Gamespot users! Nothing under 9 (well, there is some, but they are hater reviews :D)... Why, YOU STUPID IGN, WHY????????? Never again will I trust their reviews (well, I don't trust this one, either)...

Last edited:

martin8me

Palomino said:
Personaly, I would give it... A 9.4 - 9.6. All (petty) flaws cast aside.
Just look how the game has been rated by Gamespot users! Nothing under 9 (well, there is some, but they are hater reviews :D)... Why, YOU STUPID IGN, WHY????????? Never again will I trust their reviews (well, I don't trust this one, either)...
interesting... I could understand an 8.5 but a 7.6 come on ign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back