• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I really am glad I'm not seeing anymore people in denial. Maybe they finally accepted this fact, which was known a long time ago. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't a few PS1 Disney games just released on PSN through?

Yeah, but those are pretty old games that no one really wants. The possibility of those being pirated are fairly low. On the other hand, a game like BBS...

And what happened to Dissidia? I didn't notice whatever happened to it probably because I got the retail version and didn't go on PSN much at the time.

5.2 million units pirated.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The internet is a wonderful place for putting buisness out of buisness

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Yeah, but those are pretty old games that no one really wants. The possibility of those being pirated are fairly low. On the other hand, a game like BBS...

5.2 million units pirated.
Hm good point, and I don't see Toy Story 3 on PSN.

And yeah again it the PSP. The software sales has been hurting alot on that system.

Yessir_23

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dissidia only get a PSN release 5 months after the initial? If so, did piracy only get rampant after the game went on PSN?

Kleith

Guys, I don't want to be rude or anything, but that's kinda ridiculous.

Hackers never needed PSN releases to hack and dump games. The second BBS will be out in the US, it will be online :/ ...

Though, the japanese version protection lasted 7 months.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Hackers never needed PSN releases to hack and dump games.

True, but it will be easier for them to hack the games that are on the PSN though.

Yessir_23

Awards

Hackers never needed PSN releases to hack and dump games. The second BBS will be out in the US, it will be online :/ ...

I agree completely.

In any case, SE haven't said why there are currently no plans for PSN, the whole piracy thing is just speculation

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yes, we know games will be hacked. But if a game is put on PSN, then hacking is 10X more easier. All someone would have to do is download the game through illegall money codes used for the PSN and then send it to the internet.

Way to contradict yourself.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
and kupo1121, your sig. is wrong, mickey didnt look like that in 2002, cause its KH1 that came out in 2002 and you photo is KH2 which is 2005...

I know it is, it was made very fast and I didn't search around for pics, and the way it came off, it seems like your being awfully rude...IDK, maybe it just comes off that way too me.

Yessir_23

Awards
I know it is, it was made very fast and I didn't search around for pics, and the way it came off, it seems like your being awfully rude...IDK, maybe it just comes off that way too me.
I like it, although I refuse to believe that Epic Mickey is superior to KH Mickey :D

GTarablus

kupo1121 said:

sorry if it came out rude... it just annoyed me a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back