• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were in the Org. What would your name be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'd be Mixt, or something like that.
My name's to short to make something of it.

★SoRa★

KK!!! Finally a fun one!!! My real name is Alex....it already has an X in it....
My org name wud be: Exlax (LMAO) Laxex? Axlex? Lexax? I dunno can u guys think of sumthin better?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
im just gonna add on the name i got already xD

Xaltas(woot, badass and catchy xD)
14 years old
Org coat(obviously) Black short hair and light brown eyes.
Weapon: Titan's Strength- a Halberd with the blade as big as himself (o_O), and he is able to wield it with one hand and make it look like as if it was as light as a feather. Able to manipulate the ground into wat he wishes when he plunges his mighty halberd into the ground.
Xaltas is considered the one who does the 'dirty work'. He is cold and ruthless, and believes that the Earth should be treated with the proper respect, but the Heartless endanger the Earth, and decides to protect any world from the heartless, making him somewhat a Rogue Unknown. With his care for all worlds, he helps Sora in the shadows, learning that Sora has the ability to stop the Heartless from taking the heart of the world.

My real name's Atlas, so it would make sense for Xaltas to care about the earth and wat not xD

Mad Monkey

Hybrid Keyblade said:
Richard - Draxrich (Drax-Rich, Draycks-Rich, Drax-Rick, or Draycks-Rick depending on if you want the RICH part to sound hard and germanish), Archdrix (Arch-dricks), Ardrichx (Are-Drichs), Xicharrd (Zitch-erd..Kinda like Richard..cept with X sound at the front)

any more?

Lol everyone wants to think of a thousands Order names for me :D

l4t1n0pr1d3 - Lol what's your name?

OneKey

Now that I've had some time to think about it:

Phojesx - Wielding the power of Space and a shapechanging staff of power. Attacks using Gravija and distorting the battlefield.

Currently guarding the hidden operations of Dr. Reinheart and his new cybernetic Heartless experiments. Far away from any world, his base is a ship drifting deep in the Gummi way near a large Black Hole.

:D

Last edited:
R

riku_strife

These are some of mine There all soooooooooo cool
1.lniadex
2 iedlnax
3 xneldai
4 elixnad
5 lexinad
6 exildan
7 enaixld