• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were in the Org. What would your name be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xarkm Straight up, my real name is hard to make an org name outta.

Yoda_Mickey

Uxthrar! That'd be my name. For sure... Oh jebus, sorry Mad Monkey I actually tried to think of a pronouncable name for you... but jebus.. it's kinda hard with just the "i" Um... you could always, sign up to be experimented on by somebody, and lose your memory in the experiment and then find the scientist person's notes and asume that the name of the scientist was your name and then mix an x with that. (Five minutes later) Dude I got it! Kyxric!!(For Ricky) That's about as good as you can get it. And no I don't have anything better to do than mixing other peoples names with x and jumbling it up.

Last edited:

Mad Monkey

Hah! That is pronouncable!
I guess maybe I could do that whole scientist thing... but it'd be kind of awkward.

If you want an easier name to jumble up your can always try my real name, not my nickname. Richard.

Hum... Xarchid?

Bad_Axel

My name is pete but i like Petey so it would be Xetype. It sounds pretty cool to me, but i've seen better ones.

Hybrid Keyblade

Natalya - Xanataly (Zan-ah-tal-E), Analytax (Ah-nal-E-Tahcks), Xaalanty (Zale-Ahn-Tee or Zale-Ant-E), Nalataxy (Nah-Lah-Tacks-E) etc.

Petey - Texype (Techs-Eep), Pexype (Pecks-eep), Petexy (Pee-Techs-E), Xeyept (Zay-It or Zay-Et, P is silent)

Mark - Kraxm (Krayks-Em), Xarmk (Zarm - K is silent), Karmx (Karm-Ex), Markx (Mark-zzz lol)

Richard - Draxrich (Drax-Rich, Draycks-Rich, Drax-Rick, or Draycks-Rick depending on if you want the RICH part to sound hard and germanish), Archdrix (Arch-dricks), Ardrichx (Are-Drichs), Xicharrd (Zitch-erd..Kinda like Richard..cept with X sound at the front)

any more?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
well...I'm usuall reffered to as JC which are initials of my full name jon carl so... I'd be Jaxclorn...weird...but in my fiction, i have several Org members based on my friends:

Seith-Hestix
(japanese-ninja-grappling-chain-thingies, you know, with a scythe on one end and a metal baal ont the other connected by a chain)
Elmer-Lexerm (nun-chucks, or tonfa)
Carlo-Xarloc
Frankie-Xankfire (he idolizes sephiroth, so he has a muramasa)

and some characters I created:
Natalie-Xalatine
Tai-Axit

Vzam

Bronze Member
since my name is Kris, I guess u could scramble it to Xirks. I cant really think of anything better.

<AumaaN>

My name is 'Ferdi' (yeah it sucks...) so that would make sumthing like
Frexid or
Fredix or
Xedrif or
Idfrex or
Dixerf

I think Xedrif is the best :D

Akemi

I guess mine would be either Amyx, Xaym, Yamx, Xyam, Axym, Yaxm or Ayxm (or something funkey like that :/).
Best sounding ones: Amyx, Xyam, Xaym or Yamx o-o.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back