• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you played Re: COM already

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
that came with the final mix set, are you still going to buy the American version?

Last edited:

xx kairi xx

i havnt played either yet, but i want to buy the final mix version and the american. apparently it was out on GBA aswell ages ago.

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Isn`t there already a thread like this somewhere?
Anyway, obviously people are.

MegamanX1331

Well, when I got FM all I ever intended to play was KH2FM. I haven't even tried to play my Japanese Re:CoM because the cards would be too hard to work and everything would suck.
I will definitely be getting the English one, though.
It seems a whole bunch of stuff was retconned like Lexeaus' death, so I wanna know about that stuff.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Hell yea!!! :D

It was fun looking at my laptop's screen for the translation of every word in the game.. but now I just wanna play the game without turning my head every 3 seconds xD

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I haven't played Re:CoM nor Final Mix since August (because I sat on my SM disc)

But I don't plan on getting the NA release. Why would I? I mean...if I wanted translations I'd just go online.

Besides...I couldn't beat Marluxia without the bonus Roxas card
I beat the full game, what more do I need?

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Oh yeah!
I am still working on beating Reverse/Rebirth in the original Japanese game, though.

But yeah, I'm still gonna get the English version, hopefully the day it comes out :D
I really want to hear who is doing Larxene's voice. They better not ruin her evil little cacklle!!!!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I haven't played Re:CoM nor Final Mix since August (because I sat on my SM disc)

But I don't plan on getting the NA release. Why would I? I mean...if I wanted translations I'd just go online.

English Voices! XD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Jeez, giving up already?

I am going to get the NA version since I do not have the FM.

Castle Oblivion, please, no double-posting. If you want to add something to your previous post, use the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back