• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be any character, who'd it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuismylife88

Well, the above Q. Also, whose your fav. I might be Yuffie. But, if I were a guy, I'd sooo be Riku, because he's awesome. Also, don't start up with that "Riku looks like a girl," thing, because that's just clarifying the already stated facts. For those of you who are dim enough to not know what that means, it means I agree, but stop saying it. Anyways, which character would you be?:thumbsup:

Jaden007

If I could be any character, I would have to choose Cloud. Despite all the other cool characters, he has always been my favorite.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd be Roxas,of course...=D He's cool XD

Second choice is Sora

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd want to be him because of his personality,I don't care about his clothes at all

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Roxas.

I love the small town lifestyle, worrying about the end of summer vacation with his friends.

And he lives in Twilight Town, I mean c'mon.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Roxas, Sora, or Riku. They get the cool parts of the game and they have some cool living styles. Plus, Riku lives by the sea, and I've always wanted to live there. ^^

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sora. Besides him Roxas Besides him....Riku besides him Ven..no wait Ven is second!

roxas shadow

TIFA BECAUSE THEN I COULD LOOK AT MYSELF lol jk

i'de say roxas because our personalities are alike

xickae

May I chose someone from another game????? If I may I would like to be Dante from Devi May Cry simply because of his personality: good sense of humor but at the same time serious or Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, simply because he's strong, completely ignorant (thats what makes him nice) and 'cause of his rocket launcher or even the Predator, after all he has high technology weapons or even Sub-Zero c'mon he controls ice, I find it really nice.

PS.: there's nothing saying it HAS to be a KH character. That's why I choose characters form outside KH series

If I may not chose someone outside KH series first sorry. And second I'd be Axel because he controls fire, Xigbar because he can fly and has two ''laser guns'' or Xaldin, because he has 6 spears and controls wind with then, and he can also fly.

Last edited:

xickae

Well for KH I would have to say Xemnas because he gets those Lightsaber things and I'm a big Starwars geek.lol.

I wouldn't like to be Xemnas because I don't like him, but certainly I'd love having his weapons for I'm a Star Wars fan as well.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Roxas. I don't really don't know why but he's just my favorite character.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmmm well Marluxia (scythes kick @$$) is definetly my favorite character but taking into account he umm you know dies -cringes- I would be Sora just because he is so cool and laid back and has awesome friends and stuff... and if I was a girl being hmmmm Yuffie would be cool cause she is funny and has a shuriken!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back