• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could face 2 org members at once

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzard5504

Website
www.myspace.com
I'd want to battle Xaldin and Xemnas together and if another pair, it would be Lexaeus and Saix. It would be chaos with Lexaeus and Saix with both of them going nuts and beserk. Woah.

killer7326

I'd want to battle Xaldin and Xemnas together and if another pair, it would be Lexaeus and Saix. It would be chaos with Lexaeus and Saix with both of them going nuts and beserk. Woah.

Yeah Lexaeus and Saix could be a good combo too :thumbup:

GreatKenji

Marluxia and Xenmas or Xenmas and Roxas or Xenmas and Siax

and I will WIN!!! cause I rule at Kingdom Hearts

xynot

Saix and Roxas....With Roxas' duel wield and Saix's berserker I believe it would be an interesting battle....

oblivion10

I would say Axel and Roxas. Between Axels wallof flame and Roxas being able to run on it, There speed together would be pretty awesome so i think that would be an awesome tagteam.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Larxene and Xigbar. Just 'cause their presonalities would bring such a good atmosphere during the battle.

Cyypher100

lol i gotta say Demyx & Axel, they both have the best personalities of ANY OF EM

OR

Larxene and Demyx I can see this reaction (Larxene freaking out cause sora start whipping Demyxs water guys around and demyx goes "WHOOPS, MY BAD!")

pwninator

My only question is why would you want to? I mean fighting one is enough to handle, but nevertheless I would have to say, Lexaeus and Marluxia. That fight would indeed be a great undertaking.

Q

Banned
No one has said Luxord. Ever. :O Interesting. People must not like him...

Luxord and Zexion. They have the two best weapons and elements. :D Fit hand in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back