• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could face 2 org members at once

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Hmm I wonder if this should be here.

Anyway I would like to either face Larxene and Demyx or Vexen and Marluxia

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Marxulia and Ansem seems pretty strong if something like that happens, it will be cool, even so fighting leon and cloud at the same time is not that easy lol

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Either Marluxia and Xemnas (for stregnth) or Marluxia and Larxene (for pain).

SifeOner

well yea im all for fighting the strong ppl, but i would rather fight fun people!
liiike...axel and...xaldin or something, idk...i wouldva picked axel and larxene becasue they like have a kind of connection, but i never fought larxene cept for kh:com, but that was a looong time ago..and fighting kh2 axel and kh:com larxene would be wierd

Questionsofheart

Id say Axel and Demyx. You would have to face fire and water at the same time!!! Think about the reaction command possibilitites. you could redirect their attacks at eachother for some massive damage:toungesmile:

Sir Lucious 23

i was actually thinking about this recently, i think axel and roxas would make the most sense but roxas and xaldin would be a pretty tough combo

killer7326

Id say Axel and Demyx. You would have to face fire and water at the same time!!! Think about the reaction command possibilitites. you could redirect their attacks at eachother for some massive damage:toungesmile:

Fire and water aren't opposites.

It is Fire and Ice, being Axel and Vexen
OR
It is Water and Lightning, being Demyx and Larxene

ozymandius

Roxas and Axel do make the most sense, but I'm thinkin....Marluxia and Saix, because Saix kicks @$$ and Marluxia has an insane scythe.

killer7326

Hardest fight i think would be Xigbar and Saix. Saix goes beserk while Xigbar shoots you. That would be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back