• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

Would he have fared better against him along with Riku and Kairi?

I can't help but think that in comparison he was handled with kid gloves...Could Sora and Riku fend off any attempts of MX trying to tempt them into using the powers of darkness?

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

Re: If Sora had come against MX

I think Sora definitely would not have given into darkness.

But I believe MX is much more powerful than "I forgot how to use my keyblade" Xehanort, so he would have beaten Sora+Riku.

Power comparison in my opinion.

Terranort w/Xehanort in full control and all his memories and powers+guardian..ect.

Terranort w/full memories but Struggling terra for control(this is what Aqua fought)

Vanitas w/Xblade

Master Xehanort(I believe he intentionally looked like he lost to Terra, then took over, even if he wasn't more physically powerful, the fact is he WON and Terra lost, so he's up here)

Zebra Xemnas

Sora(Took both Sora and Riku to beat ZebraXemnas, he did that "can you spare a heart?" thing on sora, if Riku wasn't there to save him, that'd be it.)

Terra

Xemnas

Ansem SoD fused w/world of chaos

Ansem SoD+Riku

Ansem SoD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Sora would of sliced MX in half he'd go dual wielding and MX would be like*WTF!!* Then an epic battle and MX would have died.

Is anyone disappointed? they kinda dumbed down MX's powers in the game I mean the guy made a fucking Mountain.

Z

Zulkir

I did notice a huge gap in his power between the Birth by Sleep concept video and the actual fight/after cutscene.

But I guess they made him easy cause they wanted to surprise you with Terra's REAL last enemy, himself! "dun dun duuuun".

xgnarmanx

Sora would of sliced MX in half he'd go dual wielding and MX would be like*WTF!!* Then an epic battle and MX would have died.

Is anyone disappointed? they kinda dumbed down MX's powers in the game I mean the guy made a fucking Mountain.

It took both Sora and riku to take down xemnas and MX would whoop the shit out of xemnas.

I think sora would lose.

Duel weilding is temp sacrficing your party memeber so its not really soras own skill.

Logically If sora was on his own he would get his ass kicked but... this is kingdom hearts and sora is the main character so... he can never lose

I did'nt really think he was dumbed down at all he did things with a keyblade that we've never seen.

Keyblade master dos'nt mean your strong cause he was old as fuck but he has more knowledge about the keyblade and how to use it right.

Sora can not use the keyblade to its full potential yet he has not had any proper training.

Sure he can weild it great as just a weapon... but a keyblade is way more then just any normal weapon.

Last edited:

loke13

It took both Sora and riku to take down xemnas and MX would whoop the shit out of xemnas.

Id say sora would lose.

Duel weilding is temp sacrficing your party memeber so its not really soras own skill.

LOGICALY If sora was on his own he would get his ass kicked but... this is kingdom hearts and sora is the main character so... he can never lose

I did'nt really think he was dumbed down at all he did things with a keyblade that we've never seen.

Keyblade master dos'nt mean your strong cause he was old as fuck but he has more knowledge about the keyblade and how to use it right.

Sora can not use the keyblade to its full potential yet he has not had any proper training.

Sure he can weild it great as just a weapon... but a keyblade is way more then just any normal weapon.

Lets face it Sora would whoop that old geezer MX would use the moutain trick Sora would slice through like its made of butter.

And I for one think Xemnas is the strongest of the xehanorts seeing as he was channeling KH power during those last fights.

So in a way Sora and Riku were really fighting KH.

Compared to that MX is looking a bit weak.

Duel wielding is canon as said by Nomura the dissapering of the party members is merley a balancing out system for the gameplay.

Same for XH he was using the power from the final keyhole as a power booster.

So yeah Sora would have won the fight

~Avant~

Wasn't it stated by Nomura that Twilight Xemnas was the most powerful being in the Kingdom Hearts universe?

EarMedicine

Riku, really in the fight did shit all. Sure he took down a little health but not enough to be a real help.Also Sora owned LS who is obviously stronger than MX.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

I think Sora definitely would not have given into darkness.

But I believe MX is much more powerful than "I forgot how to use my keyblade" Xehanort, so he would have beaten Sora+Riku.

Power comparison in my opinion.

Terranort w/Xehanort in full control and all his memories and powers+guardian..ect.

Terranort w/full memories but Struggling terra for control(this is what Aqua fought)

Vanitas w/Xblade

Master Xehanort(I believe he intentionally looked like he lost to Terra, then took over, even if he wasn't more physically powerful, the fact is he WON and Terra lost, so he's up here)

Zebra Xemnas

Sora(Took both Sora and Riku to beat ZebraXemnas, he did that "can you spare a heart?" thing on sora, if Riku wasn't there to save him, that'd be it.)

Terra

Xemnas

Ansem SoD fused w/world of chaos

Ansem SoD+Riku

Ansem SoD

I find when people do this, that it is really illogical. Maybe in in-game terms yes, but in RL the Hypothetic Syllogism doesn't work for this sort of thing.

Just because A > B and B > C, doesn't mean A > C in this case. It's all based on different aspects on the situation. Get it?

loke13

I find when people do this, that it is really illogical. Maybe in in-game terms yes, but in RL the Hypothetic Syllogism doesn't work for this sort of thing.

Just because A > B and B > C, doesn't mean A > C in this case. It's all based on different aspects on the situation. Get it?

Was there a point to this post? Just say who you think is stronger geez.

EarMedicine

Last edited:

Emass

Honestly, I don't think you can really compare them. You fight them all in mad different situations and with different characters even.

More than that, I really think that Nomura kinda paces Sora. As the bosses get harder, Nomura has Sora unlocking more and more of his potential and it's pretty apparent that he still hasn't reached his limit. So I think Sora's def the strongest of them all, just not at the point Nomura's left him at right now.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I say wait until the final game of Sora's series to figure out whose the strongest.

Samhain

Bronze Member
face it people sora would have lost. people fail to realize why master xehanort lost to terra in the first place. well geniuses lets look at the main fact of the game:

mx wanted to control terra's body the entire time since the beginning. thats part of his whole plan.
why the hell do you think vanitas said around the beginning of the game saying "terra will no longer be terra" DUH. he knew mx was going to posess him. this was part of his freaking plan. the reason why he took terra to darkness so his body and heart would be vulnerable as he probably didnt know how to control the darkness similar to riku in kh1. then mx posessed him. if mx didnt need his body he would have killed him. and im not basing this off shit. im basing this off the scene in the game where mx didnt have to move in 1 area to woop all 3 of their asses. another thing is we aren't talking about "in" gameplay. im talking about scenes of the game. master xehanort would wipe out terra in a sec. sora...LMAO. sora wouldn't last 10 seconds against terra, aqua and ven put together. what the hell makes anyone think sora would be mx who handled all 3 of them?

and that "old geezer" is the reason why worlds were falling apart for 10+ years. mx is ruthless. sora would stand no chance whatsoever and xemnas is declared the powerful being before master xehanort ever came into the pic. it contadicts with mx. mx is the most powerful antagonist. i lol'ed when people thought vanitas was the strongest. either way who cares sora would not beat mx. sora is a "keyblade master" but a lousy one compared to the others.

and this is the same "old geezer" who was handling of all braig's attacks. remember after braig got ass raped by terra and then braig was really pissed off shooting at mx who didn't even feel a thing. and was looking with a face like "shoot me i dont give a damn" lol. this is also the same terra who was getting affected by braig's attacks.

point proven.
sora will lose.

Emass

Like I said, Sora has a lot of unseen potential and then there's the fact that not only did he manage to come back from being a Heartless, but he can connect his heart to anyone's. He hasn't been trained, he's beat everyone he's come across (exception of Xemnas since he had help), he's connected to Ven (who has been trained), and he keeps being groomed by Nomura to be the "chosen one." Sora's definitely got potential that we can't see yet. To be fair, we really need to be able to see where he ends up.

But like I said before, KH2 Sora is definitely not the strongest. It's gotta be MX.

Lastly... duh. Of course MX let Terra beat him.

loke13

face it people sora would have lost. people fail to realize why master xehanort lost to terra in the first place. well geniuses lets look at the main fact of the game:

mx wanted to control terra's body the entire time since the beginning. thats part of his whole plan.
why the hell do you think vanitas said around the beginning of the game saying "terra will no longer be terra" DUH. he knew mx was going to posess him. this was part of his freaking plan. the reason why he took terra to darkness so his body and heart would be vulnerable as he probably didnt know how to control the darkness similar to riku in kh1. then mx posessed him. if mx didnt need his body he would have killed him. and im not basing this off shit. im basing this off the scene in the game where mx didnt have to move in 1 area to woop all 3 of their asses. another thing is we aren't talking about "in" gameplay. im talking about scenes of the game. master xehanort would wipe out terra in a sec. sora...LMAO. sora wouldn't last 10 seconds against terra, aqua and ven put together. what the hell makes anyone think sora would be mx who handled all 3 of them?

and that "old geezer" is the reason why worlds were falling apart for 10+ years. mx is ruthless. sora would stand no chance whatsoever and xemnas is declared the powerful being before master xehanort ever came into the pic. it contadicts with mx. mx is the most powerful antagonist. i lol'ed when people thought vanitas was the strongest. either way who cares sora would not beat mx. sora is a "keyblade master" but a lousy one compared to the others.

and this is the same "old geezer" who was handling of all braig's attacks. remember after braig got ass raped by terra and then braig was really pissed off shooting at mx who didn't even feel a thing. and was looking with a face like "shoot me i dont give a damn" lol. this is also the same terra who was getting affected by braig's attacks.

point proven.
sora will lose.

Thats prove nothing were talking about power wise and MX pales in comaprison to XH and Xemnas.

BOO YAA!!!!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Would he have fared better against him along with Riku and Kairi?

I can't help but think that in comparison he was handled with kid gloves...Could Sora and Riku fend off any attempts of MX trying to tempt them into using the powers of darkness?

Sora would most likely die. Terra had years of training, and still couldn't beat him. So, I seriously doubt that Sora, who has had no training, and has only had the keyblade for a year, could beat someone like Master Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And I for one think Xemnas is the strongest of the xehanorts seeing as he was channeling KH power during those last fights.

An incomplete, partially destroyed KH, mind you.

Riku, really in the fight did shit all. Sure he took down a little health but not enough to be a real help.

Yeah, don't forget that Riku saved Sora's sorry ass from Xemnas and, had he not had been there, Sora would have been blasted by Xemnas' lasers.

Also Sora owned LS who is obviously stronger than MX.

"Owned" is hardly an accurate term. After Sora "owned" him, LS simply knelt back down and hardly appeared to be phased by the fight. LS defeated Xehanort with difficulty, but, as we saw in the final scenario, Xehanort was much stronger than when he fought against LS, which could possibly be due to Terra's heart fighting MX for control. In fact, Terra's heart interfering could explain why he lost to both LS and Aqua.

Obsidian

I really don't think Sora would stand a chance lol. Honestly, out of the keyblade masters so far, I'd have to say Sora is the weakest. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that he's weak, but comparatively speaking it seems to me that he's the weakest one. It seems his strength doesn't lie in his combat potential, but the strength of his heart.

MX is without question the strongest one. I don't even think you can compare Ansem SoD and Xemnas to the strength of MX since they're really just empty shells who forgot how to use their own powers.

I'm not really a fan of this "chosen one can beat everyone with pure talent and no training" scenario that Nomura seems to be creating, but I can tolerate it as long as Sora doesn't canonically become the strongest wielder.

Also, for those that mentioned dual wielding Sora would win: He can only dual wield because Ven's in his heart...It's not really his own power that enables him to do it...

Can't wait til Ven gets his body back/Aqua gets back from the darkness. They're definitely my fav characters in the series.

EDIT: Has anyone else heard that the fight with LS in KHIIFM+ wasn't canon? I remember reading in on KHI somewhere, and I want to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back